Control valve for placing between the hose and sprinkler. For continuously variable water flow control from 0 to maximum. Includes 2-way coupling for connecting two hoses.
Intact tap connections, hose couplings and hoses form the basis of watering effectively. This is why Kärcher provides a complete range of accessories for connecting, disconnecting, controlling and repairing watering systems. For example Kärcher's control valve – the ideal solution for controlling the water flow from 0 to maximum. It features an ergonomic design for easy handling. The control valve can be used for connecting the hose and sprinkler or, with the 2-way coupling, for connecting two hoses. Kärcher's control valve is compatible with all available click systems and all common hose diameters.
Features and benefits
|Can be used anywhere||
|Includes 2-way coupling|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||105 / 32 / 32|
- For watering small or large surfaces or gardens
- For watering large kitchen gardens
- For watering cultivated plants (small beds, single plants, pot plants)
- For watering ornamental plants (small beds, single plants, pot plants)
- For cleaning garden machines and garden furniture