Wet and dry vacuum cleaner WD 2 Plus V-12/4/18/C
Equipped with blower function and single-piece cartridge filter: The wet and dry vacuum cleaner WD 2 Plus V-12/4/18/C has a 12 l plastic container, 4 m cable and 1.8 m suction hose.
The WD 2 Plus V-12/4/18/C impresses with its compact design and is super-powerful and energy-efficient – and with power consumption of only 1000 W. The machine achieves top cleaning results for dry, wet, fine and coarse dirt. The wet and dry vacuum cleaner has a robust and impact-resistant 12 litre plastic container, 4 metre cable, as well as 1.8 metre long suction hose with straight handle, Clips floor nozzle and fleece filter bag. The single-piece cartridge filter allows dry and wet dirt to be vacuumed without filter replacement and can be installed on the filter basket by turning clockwise. The vacuum cleaner also has a practical blower function, which can be used in places where vacuuming is difficult. The storage area on the machine head is used for the safe storage of tool and small parts. Tubes and floor nozzles can also be quickly and conveniently parked in the park position on the bumper. On top of this, the machine boasts space-saving storage, simple accessory storage, the "Pull & Push" locking system and an ergonomically shaped carrying handle for comfortable transport.
Features and benefits
Single-part cartridge filterFor wet and dry vacuuming without additional filter replacement. Simple installation and removal of filter by turning without additional locking part.
Practical accessory storageSpace-saving, secure and easily accessible accessories storage. Compact device storage.
Practical blower functionWhere vacuuming is not possible, the practical blower function can be used. Effortless dirt removal, e.g. from a gravel bed.
Fleece filter bag
- Triple-layered, extremely tear-resistant fleece material.
- For longer lasting suction power and high dust retention capacity.
- For the safe storage of tool and small parts such as screws or nails.
Practical parking position
- Quick and easy intermediate parking of suction tube and floor nozzle during working interruptions.
Intermediate parking of the handle on the device head
- Quick parking of the handle on the machine head for stoppages and interruptions.
The device, suction hose and floor nozzle are optimally coordinated
- For the best cleaning results – whether dry, wet, fine or coarse dirt.
- For maximum vacuuming convenience and flexibility.
"Pull & Push" locking system
- For quick, easy and safe opening and closing of the container.
Ergonomically shaped carrying handle
- Device is easy and convenient to transport.
|Energy use (W)||1000|
|Container capacity (l)||12|
|Colour||Device head yellow Device bumper yellow Container yellow|
|Power cable (m)||4|
|Standard accessory ID (mm)||35|
|Supply voltage (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||4.3|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||6.2|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||349 x 328 x 378|
- Suction hose: 1.8 m, with straight handle, Plastic
- Suction tubes: 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, 35 mm, Plastic
- Wet and dry floor nozzle: clips
- Crevice nozzle
- Fleece filter bag: 1 piece(s)
- Cartridge filter: one-piece
- Rotary switch (on/off)
- Blower function
- Intermediate parking position of the handle on the device head
- Additional accessory storage on the device head
- Storage space for small parts
- Folding carrying handle
- Parking position
- Accessory storage on the device
- Sturdy bumper
- Swivel castors: 4 piece(s)
- Outdoor areas, patios and gardens
- Interior car cleaning
- Low water volumes
- Entrance area
- Hobby room
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.