Optimally cleans facades, roller shutters and textile fabrics: the brush with medium-hard bristles for fast and simple attachment to telescopic lances or high-pressure lances from Kärcher.
Quick and direct connection to a water-bearing telescopic lance or a high-pressure lance from Kärcher, the brush with medium-hard bristles is perfect for the efficient cleaning of facades, roller shutters and also textile fabrics. A 25° high-pressure nozzle is integrated for the high-pressure application, whereas applications with pure water are made possible with a corresponding nozzle kit. The brush also has supporting bristles for the correct contact pressure.
Features and benefits
Easy-to-understand colour coding
- The colour coding facilitates the selection of the appropriate brush.
Versatile fields of application
- Integrated high-pressure nozzle for using the brush with a high-pressure cleaner.
- Incl. 2 nozzles and 1 connection piece for use with pure water.
- With 4 nozzle connections for optimal water application.
|Inlet temperature (°C)||max. 40|
|Connection thread||M 18|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||1.3|
- For cleaning façades with natural stone, plaster or wood surfaces
- For cleaning roller shutters and blinds
- For cleaning fabrics and membrane foils