Safety/HEPA flat pleated filter
Safety/HEPA flat pleated filter made from PES/PTFE fibre material with a red label. Certified for dust class H. For vacuuming hazardous dusts, coarse dirt and liquids.
Specifically developed for use with the Tact filter cleaning system, the Safety/HEPA flat pleated filter made from PES fibre material with double PTFE-coating enables large quantities of dust, coarse dirt and liquids to be vacuumed, even without filter bags if required. Certified for dust class H, the filter has a dust separation degree of 99.995% and is therefore also suitable for vacuuming hazardous dusts – however, a safety filter set or a disposal bag must be used. The Safety/HEPA filter, which is resistant to rot and moisture, has a red label in order to avoid confusion with other filters. Compatible with all single motor NT Tact and Ap models from Kärcher.
Features and benefits
With PTFE coating
- Extends the service life of the filter.
- For constantly high suction power.
- Reduces undesired interruptions to work.
- Provides effective protection against hazardous dusts from dust class H.
|Ship weight incl. packaging (kg)||0.5|
- For vacuuming fine dust, coarse dirt and liquids (red colour coding)
- Certified for dust class H
- Application for HEPA filtering. For vacuuming hazardous dusts