Ultimate flat pleated filter
Ultimate flat pleated filter made from PES/PTFE fibre material with a black label. For the toughest applications when vacuuming liquids, fine dust and coarse dirt from dust classes M and L.
The moisture- and rot-resistant Ultimate flat pleated filter effortlessly tackles large quantities of fine dust, coarse dirt, liquids and adhesive materials. The high-quality PES fibre material, which also includes a PTFE anti-adhesive coating, makes the filter ideal for the toughest applications with all single motor NT Tact and Ap models from Kärcher. Certified for dust classes M and L and with its dust separation degree of 99.9%, the filter is particularly suitable for applications that create a great deal of dust, such as sanding fresh concrete. The Ultimate model has a black label in order to avoid confusion with other filters.
Features and benefits
Made from PES fibre material
- Moisture-resistant material.
- Rot-resistant material.
With PTFE coating
- Extends the service life of the filter.
- For constantly high suction power.
- Reduces undesired interruptions to work.
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||0.3|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||275 x 150 x 65|
- For vacuuming fine dust, coarse dirt and liquids (black colour coding)
- Certified for dust classes M and L
- For the toughest applications, also suitable for vacuuming adhesive materials