Extremely robust brass nozzle for watering small/medium-sized areas. Ergonomic rubber ring handle for easy handling. Adjustable spraying pattern – from power jet to spray mist.
Robust brass nozzle for watering small to medium-sized gardens and other spaces. Whether it is for watering cultivated, ornamental or pot plants or for cleaning garden tools and furniture - the ergonomically adapted handle enables comfortable one-hand operation and guarantees that longer applications can also be easily managed. The nozzle also offers further convincing advantages such as needs-based adjustment of the spraying pattern from power jet to spray mist. In addition to the high level of user friendliness and perfect functionality, the garden nozzle also impresses with an attractive design. In brief: The ideal solution for lively garden pleasure. What's more: Kärcher nozzles are compatible with all available hook-and-loop systems.
Features and benefits
Made from brass
- Guaranteed ruggedness.
Soft plastic elements with grip
- For greater comfort and protection.
Spraying pattern continuously definable from hard jet to cone jet
- Ideal for watering (cone jet) and cleaning (point jet).
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||0.2|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||103 x 36 x 36|
- Number of spray patterns, 2
- Cone jet
- Point jet
- For watering small to medium-sized surfaces and gardens
- For watering cultivated plants (small beds, single plants, pot plants)
- For watering ornamental plants (small beds, single plants, pot plants)
- For cleaning garden machines and garden furniture