- The equipment details can be selected individually.
- Perfect adaptation of the machine to the cleaning requirements.
- Economically sound solution.
Innovative KIK key system
- Greater protection from incorrect operation.
- Lower service costs.
- Machine can be pre-set to match a variety of cleaning requirements.
State-of-the-art fleet management system Kärcher Fleet
- Online fleet management in real-time.
- Optimized efficiency and device lifetime.
- Innovative service from Kärcher.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40% longer runtime per battery charge.
- Even quieter and therefore ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels, etc.).
Large, colour display
- Clearly arranged display of the current programme.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
- Can be set to the user's preferred language.
Auto Fill (optional)
- Automatic fresh water tank filling.
- Connect a fresh water hose and the filling stops automatically as soon as the tank is full.
- Fresh water tank cannot overflow.
Patented tank rinsing system (optional)
- Easy cleaning of the waste water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% in comparison with cleaning using a standard water hose.
- Improves hygiene and reduces service requirements.
Optional cleaning agent dosing (Dose)
- Saves on cleaning agent.
- Precise and uniform dosing (can be set from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without the fresh water tank having to be emptied.
Brush head either with disc or roller technology
- Optionally available with a 75 or 90 cm working width. As disc or roller system
- Roller head with integrated sweeping function.
- Brush head can be quickly assembled and changed.
Choice of four batteries
- Battery types: maintenance-free with 36 V/180 Ah, low-maintenance with 36 V/180 Ah, maintenance-free 36 V/240 Ah, low-maintenance with 36 V/240 Ah.