Hard floor cleaner FC 5
Removes dust and spillages in a single step: The FC 5 floor cleaner with a 7 m cord and quick floor drying time. Cleans 20% better than a mop.*
Hard floor cleaning without dragging around a bucket and no scrubbing? No problem for the Kärcher FC 5: It removes dust, small crumbs and pet hair and even wipes the floor at the same time – right up to the edge. The rotating rollers are permanently wetted with fresh water, while the collected dirt is transported to the waste water tank. This leaves hard floors of all kinds (tiles, parquet, laminate, PVC and vinyl) 20 per cent cleaner than a conventional mop* and they can be walked on again after approximately two minutes. Another practical feature: The rollers are machine-washable at 60 °C. Kärcher offers a wide range of detergents and different rollers for special floors (e.g. sealed wood, oiled/waxed wood, stone, etc.). After use, the FC 5 can be thoroughly cleaned with the self-cleaning function.
Features and benefits
Removes dust and spillages.
- Wipe and pick up dust, small crumbs and pet hair in one step.
- Cleans right up to the edge.
Wiping is 20 per cent* cleaner than with a mop and much more convenient
- 2-tank system: Permanent wetting of the rollers from the fresh water tank while the dirt is collected in the waste water tank.
- Effortless: No dragging a bucket around, no wringing out the floor cleaning cloth by hand, no scrubbing.
- Rollers are machine-washable at 60 °C.
Suitable for all hard floors (e.g. sealed, oiled, waxed parquet, laminate, tiles, PVC, vinyl)
- Low residual moisture means that floors can be walked on again after approximately 2 minutes.
- Wide range of cleaning agents and care products for all types of floors.
Easy device cleaning
- Device and roller cleaning function in the clean and park station.
- Dishwasher-safe waste water tank can be emptied without coming into contact with dirt.
- Floor head cover can be removed and washed quickly under running water.
Cleaning and parking station
- Convenient storage and stowage of the machine.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 120 / 60|
|Power (W)||max. 460|
|Area performance per tank filling (m²)||approx. 60|
|Tank capacity, fresh water (ml)||400|
|Tank capacity, dirty water (ml)||200|
|Roller working width (mm)||300|
|Floor drying time (min)||approx. 2|
|Cleaning station volume (ml)||200|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||4.6|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||6.5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||320 x 270 x 1220|
|--||* The Kärcher floor cleaner achieves up to 20 per cent better cleaning performance compared to a conventional mop with wiping cloth cover in the “Wiping” test category. Refers to average test results in cleaning efficiency, dirt pick-up and edge cleaning.|
- 2-tank system
- Pair of universal rollers, yellow
- Detergents, Floor cleaning Universal RM 536, 500 ml
- Cleaning and parking station
- Removes dust and spillages from hard floors.
- For all hard floors such as parquet, laminate, cork, stone, linoleum and PVC
- Perfect cleaning results along edges