Scrubber drier B 40 C Ep 240V
Mains-operated walk-behind scrubber dryers in the 40 litre class.Especially efficient on open areas of 500 to 1400 m².Available with roller brush or disc brush head.
The B 40 C Ep mains-powered walk-behind scrubber drier can be optionally fitted with roller brush head with parallel roller brushes and sweeping function or with disc brush head. It is ideal for easy, safe and convenient handling. There are four different squeegees to choose from. This scrubber drier can also be fitted with a number of other useful optional features: For example with the Home Base "Mop" or "Box" kits for better transport of additional utensils. Or with "Auto Fill-in" for simple filling of the fresh water tank and tank rinsing system for simplified rinsing out of the dirty water tank. Innovative Kärcher accessories, e. g. brushes with various degrees of hardness, different squeegee blades, pad driver plates/roller pad shaft and pads make this scrubber drier ideal for a wide range of cleaning tasks.
Features and benefits
EASY Operation selector switch
- Simple operation.
- The basic functions are easily controlled using the EASY switch.
Straight or curved squeegee
- For perfect suction on every floor.
- There are also different suction lips to choose from: Natural rubber or oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted suction lips for sensitive floors or closed for rough floors.
- Uninterrupted operation.
- Low weight thanks to mains supply - ideal for pressure-sensitive floors.
Practical machine shape
- The slim machine is also very easy to manoeuvre in confined areas.
- The asymmetrical shape offers the best view of the area to be cleaned.
|Current type (V/Hz)||230 - 240 / 50|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||430|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||40 / 40|
|Rated input power (W)||up to 1300|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||68|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||66|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1212 x 520 x 1142|
- Mains operation
- Tank-in-tank design