THE FRESHEST WAY TO WIPE - WITH THE FC 3 FLOOR CLEANER
A wiping mop is simply no match for the FC 3 Cordless. Its rotating rollers are continuously wetted with fresh water while the dirt is removed from the rollers and collected in the dirty water tank. Thanks to its slimline design, it also cleans under furniture with ease and takes up very little space in storage. And the low residual moisture means it can be used on all hard floors – even on parquet.
How are floors "always freshly wiped"?
The rotating rollers are continuously wetted with clean water from the fresh water tank. The dirt is removed from the rollers and collected in the dirty water tank. That means you are always wiping with fresh water and the dirt isn't just pushed around. For hygienic cleaning.
Advantages that make the difference
Always freshly wiped thanks to self-cleaning technology
- Continuous roller wetting with fresh water
- The dirt/water mixture collected goes directly to the dirty water tank
- 20% better cleaning performance*
Easy to use under furniture
- Slimline product design and floor head with swivel joint
- Effortless cleaning under furniture and around objects
- Cleaning right up to the edge – for excellent results in corners and along edges
Suitable for all hard floors
- Suitable for all hard floors – including parquet, laminate, stone and plastic
- Low residual moisture means that floors can be walked on again after approximately two minutes
- Wide range of detergents and care agents
Maximum freedom of movement
- Powerful lithium-ion battery with a running time of 20 minutes
- Clean independently of a power outlet
- Three-stage LED display acts as an intuitive battery level indicator
- Forward-rotating rollers remove the hassle of scrubbing
- Carrying around a bucket is a thing of the past thanks to the fresh and dirty water tanks
- The self-cleaning function of the rollers means that the floor cleaning cloth no longer has to be wrung out
- 90% water savings** – compared to cleaning with a conventional wiping mop and bucket
1) Initial assembly
Remove device from cardboard box and assemble
Fill the tank (water + detergent) and attach rollers
3) Disassemble and clean the device
- Empty and clean the tank
- Rinse off the lid of the device
- Remove the rollers and wash in the washing machine
- Wipe the roller axle and the insides with a cloth
- Insert tank and attach the lid of the device
4) Stowing the device
- Place device in parking station
- Place rollers on designated stand
Detergents and accessories
With the range of accessories for the Kärcher floor cleaner you can tailor cleaning and care perfectly to the needs of your floors. For example, our standard detergent is suitable for all hard floors while special detergents for wood and stone offer additional care and protection for these floors.
* The Kärcher floor cleaner achieves a 20 per cent better cleaning performance compared to a conventional mop with wiping cloth cover in the "Wiping" test category. Refers to average test results for cleaning efficiency, dirt pick-up and edge cleaning.
** When cleaning a floor area of 60 m², the FC 3 Cordless (consumption: 0.4 l) uses up to 90% less water compared to a conventional wiping mop and bucket filled with 5 litres of water (consumption: 5.0 l)