KärcherPressurePro Descaling Acid RM 101, 5 l 62953980 https://www.kaercher.com/my/professional/cleaning-and-care-products/high-pressure-cleaners/pressurepro-descaling-acid-rm-101-62953980.html
PressurePro Descaling Acid RM 101, 5 l
Hydrochloric acid basis for fast descaling. Quickly removes the most stubborn limescale and detergent residues and offers long-lasting corrosion protection. Particularly suitable for heating coils in high-pressure cleaners.
|Packaging size (l)||5|
- Service product for decalcification of the heating coil
- Reliably removes stubborn calcification
- Effective quickly
- Rapidly separates oil/water in the oil separator (easy to separate=asf)
Warnings and safety recommendations according to EC Directives
- H290 May be corrosive to metals
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P303 + P361 + P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P405 Store locked up.
- P501a Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- Transport and machines
- Car/engine wash
- Degreasing, phosphating
- Surface degreasing
- Machine maintenance, decalcification of hot water systems.