KM 130/300 R D
Diesel-powered industrial sweeper with three-wheel rear steering. For tackling tough jobs in the building material or metal-working industries and other dirt-intensive sectors.
The KM 130/300 R D industrial sweeper is ideal for low-consumption diesel operation and impresses with excellent drive performance. This robust machine is suitable for extreme jobs, e.g. in the building material and metal-working industries or foundries and in all other dirt-intensive sectors. Thanks to the dustpan principle, fine sweepings and coarse dirt are reliably vacuumed. The roller brush automatically adjusts to uneven surfaces and the innovative sweeping system reduces wear and tear to a minimum. The main roller brush can be easily changed without tools. The waste container automatically closes during transport. Two horizontally installed flat pleated filters ensure clean air under heavy dust conditions. Filter cleaning can be done with the push of a button using a highly effective dual scraper. The filter is optimally accessible and can be easily changed without the need for tools. The motor is also easy to access. The basic functions can be conveniently selected with a control thanks to the EASY Operation Concept. A cyclone filter cleans the air before it enters the motor and increases the service life considerably.
Features and benefits
Robust constructionSolid steel frame. Rugged, water-cooled industrial engines. Fully hydraulic traction drive.
Efficient filter for long working timesFlat pleated filter with 5.5 m² filter area. Effective filter cleaning with dual scraper. For dust-free sweeping.
Very user-friendlyEASY-Operation concept. Easy cab access. Service-friendly.
Various drive types
- Electric drive.
- Diesel engines conforming to industrial standard.
- Lpg engine for indoor and outdoor use.
Flexible Footprint System
- Perfect cleaning results.
- Low brush wear and tear.
- Easily adapts to different surfaces.
Hydraulic high dump system
- Emptying the waste is safe and easy.
- High container lift up to 1.42 m.
- Good intake of fine and coarse waste.
- Low dust dispersion.
Comprehensive range of accessories and attachment kits
- Easy adaptation to individual cleaning needs.
- Impressive equipment (e.g. comfort cab, air-conditioner, heating).
- Second side brush available on request.
Fully hydraulic traction drive and driven main sweeper roller and side brush
- Extremely low-maintenance.
- No wear and tear.
- Extremely durable.
- Longer working time for the motor filter.
- Extended maintenance intervals.
|Drive||4-stroke diesel engine Yanmar|
|Drive performance (kW)||15.8|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||13000|
|Working width (mm)||1000|
|Working width with one side brush (mm)||1300|
|Working width with two side brushes (mm)||1550|
|Sweeping container (l)||300|
|Climbing ability (%)||18|
|Working speed (km/h)||10|
|Filter area (m²)||5.5|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||951|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||2040 / 1330 / 1430|
- Manual filter cleaning
- Adjustable main sweeper roller
- Power steering
- Adjustable suction power
- Dustpan principle
- Forward traction drive
- Reverse traction drive
- Hydraulic container lift emptying
- Outdoor use
- Battery indicator
- Operating hour counter
- Sweeping function, can be switched off
- Side brush, swings out automatically