Escalator cleaner BR 47/35 Esc
Fast and thorough cleaning of escalators and travellators.
The BR 47/35 Esc makes it possible to wet-clean an escalator while it is moving. Deep cleaning and maintenance cleaning operations can be performed six to seven times faster than with other systems available in the marketplace. Furthermore, the machine is also suitable for travellators. This remarkable, robust machine features a tubular steel chassis and stainless steel tank and functions like a scrubber drier. Operating the BR 47/35 Esc requires very little training, making it especially well suited for contract cleaners and with its compact dimensions, the BR 47/35 is easy to transport to and from sites.
Features and benefits
Excellent suction power
- The applied water is reliably sucked back into the machine by the two powerful suction turbines together with four straight suction hoses and matching combs.
- Prevents water from dripping into the escalator shaft.
Suitable for escalators.
- Combs which enter the grooves in the escalator provide the necessary vacuum.
- Different combs are available to suit different types of escalators. This ensures that the water is effectively vacuumed from the escalator.
Easy to stand up at the rear of the machine during operation
- Easy to use
Brush and comb replacement without tools
- When the tanks are empty, the brushes and combs can be changed without additional tools.
Brush head is lowered on escalators
- Safe handling
- High-quality components reduce the maintenance requirements to a minimum
- More comfort
Powerful suction turbine
- For extremely high suction power. The applied water is reliably sucked back into the machine together with four straight suction hoses and matching combs.
Short brush head
- For universal use. Also suitable for cleaning escalators that ascend after 1½ steps.
|Drive type||Mains operationMains operationMains operationMains operation|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||470|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||35 / 35|
|Brush speed (rpm)||870 - 1090|
|Water consumption (l/min)||max. 1|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||75|
|Current type (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1129 x 480 x 1031|
- Cleaning brushes
- Pick-up brushes
- Mains operationMains operationMains operationMains operation
- Suction motor: 800 W