Wet and dry vacuum cleaner NT 65/2 Ap
Powerful, twin-motor wet & dry vacuum for professional applications. Featuring the Ap semi-automatic filter clean system for contasntly high suction power.
The NT 65/2 Ap is a high-performance, twin motor multi-purpose wet and dry vacuum specially designed for professional use. The flat pleated filter is efficiently self-cleaned by blasts of air for virtually constant suction power. Ideal for the building trade, agriculture, automotive and food industries. The NT 65/2 Ap features an automatic shutdown system which stops the motors when maximum capacity is reached, a drainage hose for convenient liquid disposal and Kärcher’s ApClean semi-automatic filter cleaning system. Additional features like the adjustable push handle, high mobility and robustness complete this professional vacuum cleaner.
Features and benefits
On-board practical storage
- Large on-board storage area for tool and accessory storage.
Integrated drain hose (oil-resistant)
- Easily accessible drain hose for convenient liquid disposal.
Semi-automatic filter cleaning system
- The free filter means that the user can work for long intervals without interruption.
- Optimal suction power with high efficiency.
Hose and bend attachment
- Convenient suction hose and bend attachment for easy transport and storage.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Air flow (l/s)||2 x 74|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25.4|
|Container content (l)||65|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 2760|
|Standard nominal size||ID 40|
|Cable length (m)||10|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||73|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||20|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||567 x 482 x 920|
- Suction hose, 4 m, with bend
- Suction Tube, 2 Piece(s), 0.5 m, Metal
- Filter bag, Paper
- Wet and dry floor tool, 360 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Drain hose (oil-resistant)
- Auto shutdown when max. level is reached
- Flat pleated filter, Paper
- Sturdy bumper
- Push handle
- Safety class, II
- Caster with brake