HDS 7/12-4 M
Our medium and super class hot water water blasters not only do a first-class job of cleaning, they are simple to operate, robust and high-powered.
Environmental protection - Greater efficiency with the new ECO mode, service switch for controlling water hardness, turbo fan, precision detergent metering, optimized burner technology and a high-efficiency pump. User friendliness - Control panel designed for intuitive operation, a spray lance holder, LED display, an integral, low-friction hose reel for 20m hose that swivels through 180° and more. Cleaning performance - Highly efficient cleaning is guaranteed by patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo fan as well as increased pump efficiency. Optimized accessories for specific applications. Mobility - The mobility concept features two casters, large rubber-tyred wheels, ergonomic handles, lifting points for handling with a forklift, lashing rings and a recessed tread for tilting the machine to guarantee maximum manoeuvrability. Reliability guaranteed by flue gas monitoring, a corrosion-proof, robust chassis, three-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons, heat resistant flue outlet and more. Service friendliness - Easy access to all components that require servicing and a service switch to call up operating data at any time for troubleshooting.
Features and benefits
EfficiencyIn eco!efficiency mode, the machine operates at the most efficienttemperature range (60 °C) – even at the maximum water flow. The burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by 20 percent compared to full load operation. The stainless steel heating coil offers lasting protection against corrosion and prevents the formation of black water.
Maximum efficiencyHighly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology. 4-pole, slow-running electric motor guarantees a long working time.
Operational safetyThe large, integrated water fine filter provides reliable protection against small dirt particles for the high-pressure pump. The built-in exhaust gas thermostat deactivates the drive motor when the emission temperature exceeds 300°C. The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Safe and ample storage for protective gear, accessories and cleaning agents.
- Storage hooks for power cord and high-pressure hose.
- Jogger principle with large rubber tyre wheels and steering roller.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 240 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||350 - 700|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 120 / 3 - 12|
|Temperature (12°C inlet temperature) (°C)||80 - 155|
|Connected load (kW)||3.4|
|Heating oil consumption, full load (kg/h)||4.6|
|Heating oil consumption, eco!efficiency (kg/h)||3.7|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|number of simultaneous users||1|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||155.5|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||167.5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Cleaning agent function, 20 + 10 l tank
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure Hose, 20 m, Longlife
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Cleaning agent, calcification protection and fuel tanks can be filled from outside
- Control bar with display light
- Pressure switch-off
- Electronic service control with LED display
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry-run protection
- Stainless steel heating coil
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning production systems
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning of sports facilities