HDS 12/18 4S
Our new medium and super class hot water high-pressure cleaners not only clean exceptionally well, they are also extremely rugged and simple to operate.
Our medium and super class heated water blasters have six impressive features. 1. Environmental protection - More efficient thanks to the new Eco mode, service switch for adjustment of the water hardness, turbo fan, precise cleaning agent dosage, optimised burner technology and high pump efficiency. 2. User friendliness - This is ensured by a central, clearly arranged control panel designed for intuitive operation, captive spray lance holder, LED displays, etc. 3. Highly efficient cleaning is ensured by patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo fan and greater pump efficiency. Accessories are optimised for specific applications to exactly suit customer requirements. 4. Mobility - The mobility concept offers features such as two swivel castors, large rubber-tyred wheels, ergonomic push handles, lifting points for handling with a forklift, lashing rings and tilting aid for easy transport. 5. Operating safety guaranteed thanks to exhaust monitoring, corrosion-resistant, warp-resistant and sturdy chassis, protection against limescale, three-piston axial pump with ceramic piston and heat-resistant chimney opening cover. 6. Service friendliness - Easy access to all components that require servicing and a service switch to call up operating data as required for troubleshooting.
Features and benefits
- In eco!efficiency mode, the machine operates at the most efficienttemperature range (60 °C) – even at the maximum water flow.
- The burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by 20 percent compared to full load operation.
- The stainless steel heating coil offers lasting protection against corrosion and prevents the formation of black water.
- The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Large, easily accessible water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in water.
- Access to machine operation information on duration of use andnecessary service intervals.
- Highly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology.
- 4-pole electric motor with three-piston axial pump.
- Water-cooled motor for a high level of performance and durability.
- Spacious storage compartment for cleaning agents, gloves or tools, for example.
- Easily accessible for left/right-handed people and perfect for two-lance operation.
- Accurate dosing valve ensures a low consumption rate.
- Easily switched between detergent tanks 1 and 2.
- In position 0, rinsing is carried out automatically.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Clearly and centrally arranged on the control panel (HDS 13/20).
- Filling level display for fuel, cleaning agents and system care.
- Integrated operating hours meter.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 420 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||600 - 1200|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 180 / 3 - 18|
|Temperature (12°C inlet temperature) (°C)||min. 80 - max. 155|
|Connected load (kW)||8.4|
|Heating oil consumption, full load (kg/h)||7.7|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||178|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||190|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 20 m, Longlife
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Pressure switch-off
- Optional two-lance operation
- Pole reversing plug (3-phase)
- Soft damping system (SDS)
- Electronic service control
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry-run protection
- Stainless steel heating coil
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor areas
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning production systems