Scrubber Dryer B 40 W
The B 40 Walk-behind scrubber dryer is a compact machine with a 40l fresh water tank. It is available in many configurable options including both roller and disc technology, with various working eidths.
B 40 W walk-behind, scrubber dryer, features a 40l fresh water tank and is ideal for medium sized floors. The brush contact pressure can be adjusted as well as choosing between a roller or disc brush option with various working widths.The KIK key system provides protection against incorrect operation. Extra feature: eco!efficiency mode extends battery life, tank rinsing system for automatic cleaning of the dirty water tank without splash back, auto-fill function for convenient filling of the water tank as well as Dose cleaning agent dosing system for direct dosing from the cleaning agent container. This is a configuration example. This machine is available with a range of different equipment and features, e.g. different batteries and Dose cleaning agent dosing system.
Features and benefits
3 batteries to choose from
- Battery types: maintenance-free 70 Ah (C5), low-maintenance 80 Ah (C5) or maintenance-free 105 Ah (C5). Also available as a mains-operated version.
- The charging curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adjusted to the various battery types.
- For a long battery life.
Automatic filling option
- Time-saving filling of the fresh water tank.
- Filling of the fresh water tank stops automatically when the tank is full.
Brush head with rollers
- With a 45 or 55 cm working width.
- High contact pressure for perfect cleaning results.
- Perfect for structured surfaces.
- Simple to use.
- The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch.
- Significantly reduced energy use and substantially longer battery runtime.
- The eco!efficiency mode is extra quiet and optimal for noise-sensitive areas (e.g. hospitals or hotels).
- Simple handling thanks to clear control elements with colour-coding.
- Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
- Optionally with traction drive. Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation.
- The maximum speed can be preset.
- Brush heads, squeegees, mains or battery operation and additional equipment details can easily be configured.
- Perfect adaptation of the machine to cleaning requirements.
- Extremely efficient.
Innovative KIK system
- Yellow key for operators, grey key for supervisors.
- Keys can be individually set to the langauge of the operator.
- Reduced service costs thanks to less operating error.
- With integrated sweep bin for coarse particles.
- Squeegees are protected against blockages to enable perfect suction.
|Working width, brush (mm)||450|
|Working width, vacuum (mm)||850|
|Fresh / waste water tank (l)||40 / 40|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||3300|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||1980|
|Brush rotation speed (rpm)||1200|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||140 / 160|
|Motor rating (W)||max. 1300|
|Traction motor (W)||130|
|Voltage, charger (V/Hz)||100 / 240 / 50 / 60|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||88|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1249 x 620 x 1145|
|Sound level (dB(A))||60|
- Roller brush
- Pre-sweeping attachment
- Tank-in-tank system