Industrial vacuum IVC 60/30 Ap
High productivity, high filtration, three phase compact industrial vacuum with Ap semi-automatic filter clean system for dust extraction.
The IVC 60/30 Ap is a highly compact industrial vacuum cleaner for wet or dry dirt. The machine features Kärcher’s ApClean semi-automatic filter cleaning system which ensures constantly high filtration at the push of a button. With a stainless steel body and tub, and tubular steel frame with large wheels, the IVC is extremely tough and very easy to move from one area to another. With single motor and three-phase power supply.
Features and benefits
Wear-resistant side channel compressor
- A side channel blower delivers high suction power with a very long lifetime of at least 20,000 hours. These machines are therefore ideal for multiple shift operation.
Manual filter vibration for low operating costs
- The manual filter vibration increases the working time of the permanent filter, thereby reducing the maintenance effort.
- Filter designed to allow uninterrupted use with consistently high suction power.
Waste container with set-down mechanism
- The waste container with set-down mechanism ensures ergonomic emptying, even when the vacuumed waste is heavy.
With compact flat pleated filter
- The compact flat pleated filter allows a large filter area with a small and clear design.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||68 / 244.8|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||286 / 28.6|
|Container content (l)||60|
|Rated input power (kW)||3|
|Filter area (m²)||1.9|
|Nominal size||ID 70|
|Accessory nominal size||ID 70 ID 50 ID 40|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||77|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||88|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||970 x 690 x 1240|
- Filter: Flat pleated filter
- Accessories included with machine: no
- Container emptying: Set down chassis