High pressure washer HD 728 B Cage
Cold water pressure washer with Honda 5.5hp petrol engine for use where no electrical connection is available. With protective tubular steel frame.
The HD 728 B Cage is a highly mobile petrol-powered pressure washer mounted in a tubular steel cage frame. The machine is ideal for cleaning applications where no power supply is available. The compact engine and pump assembly is mounted in a rugged tubular steel cage frame offering all-round protection and the unit's compact dimensions and light weight make transportation between sites and lifting by crane easy. The air cooled 5.5hp Honda GX 160 4-stroke engine can operate for up to 2 hours continuously on a single tank of fuel.
Features and benefits
For the toughest jobs
- Sturdy tubular steel frame protects all components.
- Crane attachment point for use in the hire business, construction, agriculture and forestry.
|Flow Rate (l/h)||650|
|Operating pressure (bar/MPa)||150 - 150 / 15|
|Max. Pressure (bar/mbar)||160 / 16|
|Motor type||GX 160|
|number of simultaneous users||1|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||35.5|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||37.4|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||570 x 434 x 430|
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), manual
- Cage frame
- Enclosed tubular frame with attachment point for handling by crane