High Pressure Cleaner HD 6/11-4M St
A stand-alone pump unit for simple stationary and space-saving wall-mounted operation. A 3-point support on the back enables vertical or horizontal mounting.
The stand-alone pump unit out of the modular new HD Middle class is the perfect solution for integrated high-pressure pumps e.g. stationary machine and production progress. A reliable high-pressure pump which is protected by a robust plastic chassis and not more. The machine is intended for stationary use and can be mounted and operated both horizontally and vertically. A 3-point support on the back enables vertical or horizontal mounting. Access to the high-pressure pump and the electronic components is easy and therefore service-friendly – the pump itself is effectively protected from dirt in reclaim water by means of a large water fine filter.
Features and benefits
- Automatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their service life.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Designed for upright and horizontal operation.
- Easy access to the cylinder head when bottom of machine is opened.
- Fast access to electrical box through simple removal of cover.
- Large, easily accessible water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in water.
Increased energy efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20 percent increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 100 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||600|
|Operating pressure (bar/MPa)||110 / 11|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||165 / 16.5|
|Power rating (kW)||2.9|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||290 x 300 x 565|
- Pressure switch control
- Ideal for building contractors, tradespeople, building service providers and local authorities