High pressure washer HDS 1000 BE
Hot water pressure washer with petrol combustion engine
The HDS 1000 BE is a powerful mobile hot water pressure washer built in a sturdy tubular frame offering all-round protection for components. Ideal for cleaning applications where there is no power supply available. With a 13 HP Honda petrol engine featuring an electric start function, the HDS 1000 BE offers high water flow and pressure rates ideal for applications where high performance cleaning is required. This unit is best suited for the plant hire and construction industry, agricultural applications as well as use in the public sector.
Features and benefits
Optimum ease of use
- Automatic burner cut-out in case of water shortage, overheating protection.
- Ergonomically designed trigger gun for ease of use.
- Electric starter for effortless starting.
- High-output burner with upright heating coil and continuous ignition without deflagration.
- For removing stubborn deposits.
- Two integrated diesel and petrol tanks allow long run times.
|Flow rate (l/h)||450 - 900|
|Operating pressure (bar/MPa)||40 / 210 / 4 / 21|
|Max. temperature (°C)||80 - 98|
|Consumption fuel oil (kg/h)||5.6|
|Fuel tank (l)||6.5|
|Engine type||GX 390/Petrol|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1100 x 750 x 785|
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- Trigger gun
- High-pressure hose, 15 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Cage frame
- Electric starter
- Power nozzle
- Servo Control
- Sturdy tubular steel frame for handling with crane