High pressure washer HDS 801 B
Hot water pressure washer with Honda petrol engine
The HDS 801 B is a mobile hot water pressure washer built on a corrosion resistant tubular steel frame offering all-round protection for components. Ideal for cleaning applications where there is no power supply available. Built with an air cooled four stroke 5.5 HP Honda petrol engine, a pull starter and in-built generator, the HDS 801 B is ideal for plant hire and construction companies, agriculture and local councils.
Features and benefits
- Efficient four-stroke petrol or diesel engine with reversing starter.
- The right engine for the right job.
- Suitable for stand-alone use, independent of electrical supply.
For the toughest jobs
- Sturdy tubular steel frame protects all components.
- Crane attachment point for use in the hire business, construction, agriculture and forestry.
|Flow rate (l/h)||600|
|Operating pressure (bar/MPa)||140 / 14|
|Max. temperature (°C)||max. 80|
|Consumption fuel oil (kg/h)||4.1|
|Fuel tank (l)||21|
|Engine type||GX 160 K1/Petrol|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1168 x 862 x 767|
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Cage frame
- Sturdy tubular steel frame for handling with crane