High pressure washer HDS 2000 Super
Twin-pump hot water pressure washer for two person operation.
Equipped with two powerful pumps and efficient burner technology, the HDS 2000 Super is designed for two-person operation in industry, construction and agriculture, and for large vehicle fleets. The machine's settings can be locked to prevent interference, whilst performance of up to 1850 litres per hour water flow and 180 bar pressure provide superb cleaning results.
Features and benefits
Duo drive conceptTwo fatigue tested, water-cooled three-phase motors. Delayed start prevents mains overload. Powerful for two-lance use.
Service controlElectronic machine monitoring to protect against disturbances. Service interval display via LED.
Burner technology (oil-heated)Highly efficient burner technology. Spiral heating coil for a compact design.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow Rate (l/h)||800 - 1850|
|Operating pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 180 / 3 - 18|
|Temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||min. 80 - max. 98|
|Consumption fuel oil (kg/h)||12.3|
|Power rating (kW)||2 x 6.7|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||304.7|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||320.7|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1500 x 834 x 1015|
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 15 m, Longlife
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Galvanized and powder coated chassis
- Three piston axial pump, with ceramic piston
- Pressure switch control
- Optional two-lance operation
- Pole reversing plug (three-phase)
- SDS system
- Electronic service control
- 2 pump units with ceramic sleeves
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry running protection
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor areas
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning production systems