High pressure washer HDS 5/11 UX
Entry-level, highly portable hot water pressure cleaner with integrated hose reel
The HDS 5/11 U is a compact hot water pressure washer which features a 3-piston axial pump, air-cooled 2-pole electric motor and a 15m hose with integrated hose reel. The machine allows for easy transportation and storage thanks to its low weight, compact upright design and large diameter wheels, and is small enough to be transported in a typical estate car. . With simple OFF-COLD-HOT operation, the 5/11 U is the perfect machine for light-medium duty cleaning tasks where time is of the essence.
Features and benefits
Integrated hose reelConvenient, secure pressure hose storage. Ensures ergonomic operation. Reduced set-up times.
Fine-mesh water filterEfficiently protects high-pressure pump against contamination. Easy to remove from outside.
Innovative upright designEffortless transport over landings or stairs. Large wheels for unpaved surfaces.
- Space-saving storage and transport.
- Spill-proof pump and fuel tank for transport lying down.
- Ideal for small service vehicles.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Flow Rate (l/h)||450|
|Operating pressure (bar/MPa)||110 - 110 / 11 - 11|
|Temperature (°C)||max. 80|
|Power rating (kW)||2.2|
|Consumption fuel oil (kg/h)||2.4|
|Fuel tank (l)||6.5|
|Number of users||1|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||67.4|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||76.6|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||618 x 1163 x 994|
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 15 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Integral high-pressure hose reel
- Pressure switch control
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor areas
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning production systems