High pressure cleaner HD 9/18-4 ST
The space-saving stationary high-pressure cleaners from Kärcher with up to six supply points can be individually configured according to requirements and impress with low wear and tear.
The particular strength of the new generation of Kärcher cold water high-pressure cleaners is that they can be individually configured. This means that buyers only pay for precisely the equipment features which are really needed. Individual details can be easily retrofitted at a later date on request. The equipment features available include: A hot water version, which can be operated with a maximum input temperature of 85°C. A stainless steel casing for hygienically sensitive areas. Pressure relief to increase the service life. Dry running protection. Water softening for an especially hot water supply. An operating hour counter for efficient servicing. One or two cleaning agent suction option in high or low pressure use. Thanks to a wide range of accessories, the supply points can be specifically adapted to the cleaning task on site. Various remote controls, hose guide systems or a coin remote control are available. As individual as it gets!
Features and benefits
- Extensive range of accessories for diverse uses
Is ready for use quickly at any time
- The pump starts when the gun is operated. This enables easy working from any extraction point.
- For rapid cleaning at different locations.
Durable and sturdy
- 4-pole, slow-running electric motor guarantees a long working time.
- Robust brass cylinder head and ceramic pistons.
- 4-pole electric motor with 3 piston axial pump.
Most features and accessories can easily be retrofitted at any time
- The extensive accessory line provides for ergonomic and economical cleaning solutions for numerous applications.
- Minimum installation effort.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow Rate (l/h)||460 - 900|
|Operating pressure (bar/MPa)||40 - 180 / 4 - 18|
|Max. Pressure (bar/MPa)||200 / 20|
|Water feed temperature (°C)||70|
|Power rating (kW)||6.8|
|Fuse protection (A)||16|
|Number of users||1|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||62.5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (cm/mm)||533 / 420 x 790|
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 10 m, ID 8, 315 bar
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), manual
- Stainless steel spray lance, 1050 mm
- Dry running protection
- Operating hour meter
- Ready for remote control
- Ready for Servo Control
- Pre-equipped for a detergent inlet
- Vehicle and machine cleaning in the automotive, industry and agricultural area
- Stable cleaning
- For use in the metal and construction industry, as well as in heavy industry