Vacuum sweeper KM 130/300 R D
Diesel-powered, fully hydraulic industrial sweeper with three-wheel chassis and rear steering. For tackling tough jobs in the building material or metal-working industries, foundries and other dirt-intensive sectors. With Yanmar 18.6kW engine.
Kärcher’s fully hydraulic KM 130/300 R sweeper can be perfectly tailored to meet the needs of your business. Choose LPG or diesel power; indoor or outdoor protective cabs; and a wide range of accessories. Fantastic build quality, incredible productivity and fully hydraulic controls all come as standard. The choice of power options make it very versatile for use in different areas from public road to cleaning of noise sensitive areas indoors. Thanks to the dustpan principle, fine sweepings and coarse dirt are reliably vacuumed. The roller brush automatically adjusts to uneven surfaces and the innovative sweeping system reduces wear and tear to a minimum. The main roller brush can be easily changed without tools. The waste container automatically closes during transport. Two horizontally installed flat pleated filters ensure clean air under heavy dust conditions. Filter cleaning can be done with the push of a button using a highly effective dual scraper. The filter is easily accessible and can be cleaned or changed without the need for tools. The engine is also easy to access.
Features and benefits
Rugged constructionSolid steel frame. Rugged, water-cooled industrial engines. Fully hydraulic traction drive.
Efficient, durable filterFlat pleated filter with 5.5 m² filter area. Effective filter cleaning with dual scraper. For dust-free sweeping.
Easy to useEASY-Operation concept. Easy to get in and out. Service-friendly.
- Electric drive.
- Diesel engines conforming to industrial standard.
- LPG engine for indoor and outdoor use.
Flexible Footprint System
- Perfect cleaning results.
- Low brush wear and tear.
- Easily adapts to different surfaces.
Hydraulic high container emptying
- Emptying the waste is safe and easy.
- High container lift up to 1.42 m.
- Good intake of fine and coarse waste.
- Low dust dispersion.
Comprehensive range of accessories and attachment kits
- Easy adaptation to individual cleaning needs.
- Impressive equipment (e.g. comfort cab, air-conditioner, heating).
- Second side brush available on request.
Fully hydraulic traction drive and driven main sweeper roller and side brush
- Extremely low-maintenance.
- No wear and tear.
- Extremely durable.
- Longer working time for the motor filter.
- Extended maintenance intervals.
|Drive – power (kW)||15.8|
|Max. Area Performance (m²/h)||13000|
|Working width (mm)||1000|
|Working width with 1 side brush (mm)||1300|
|Working width with 2 side brushes (mm)||1550|
|Waste Container (l)||300|
|Hill climbing ability (%)||18|
|Operating speed (km/h)||10|
|Filter area (m²)||5.5|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||951|
|Weight, ready to operate (kg)||951|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||2040 x 1330 x 1430|
- Manual filter cleaning system
- Adjustable roller brush
- Power steering
- Adjustable suction power
- Dustpan principle
- Travel drive - forward
- Travel drive, reverse
- Hydraulic container lift
- Outdoor applications
- State-of-charge indicator
- Operating hour meter
- Sweep function (can be switched off)
- Side brush swings out automatically
- Building material processing plants
- Metal casting plants
- Metal processing plants
- Storage areas
- Construction sites
- Iron and steelworks
- Material processing plants