Vacuum sweeper KM 125/130 Bp Pack 400Ah wet+KSSB
Easily customisable, ride-on vacuum sweeper with electric drive, Tact filter cleaning, optional sweeping crescent side brush and Teach System for wear adjustment of the main sweeper roller.
As unique as your requirements: the easily customisable KM 125/130 R Bp Pack ride-on vacuum sweeper with electrohydraulic high container emptying. Even the standard version impresses during corner cleaning with its huge time savings, since the KM 125 requires less than half the number of passes of other machines when sweeping corners. The optional sweeping crescent side brush reduces the effort to a single pass – sweeping corners manually becomes redundant. Thanks to further patents such as Tact filter cleaning, you can work without dust, while defining different user privileges with the Kärcher Intelligent Key System. Obstacles can be negotiated harmlessly, since the main sweeper roller is located between the rear wheels. If wear and tear is detected, the Teach System automatically adjusts the height of the roller, guaranteeing the best possible sweeping results. Different levels of dirt and surfaces can be tackled with the three selectable contact pressures. The selected contact pressure and the wear condition are reliably displayed on the multifunctional display. This version with electric drive also allows use indoors.
Features and benefits
Innovative, highly effective and automatic Tact filter cleaning system
- Consistently clean pores for an optimal cleaning result.
- Automatic cleaning.
- Filter elements with 4x performance.
- Automatic roller brush correction according to wear.
- Less wear in Eco mode.
Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Programmable in 28 different languages.
- Assignment of user rights for machine settings.
- Machine can only be operated with Kärcher Intelligent Key.
Roller brush on rear axle
- Easier to drive over high kerbs.
- Easy roller brush access, roller brush can be replaced in less than 5 minutes.
- Roller brush can be checked within seconds.
- Colour coding.
- EASY-Operation switch for machine start, transport and sweeping function.
|Drive – power (V/kW)||24 / 0.8|
|Max. Area Performance (m²/h)||10000|
|Working width (mm)||880|
|Working width with 1 side brush (mm)||1250|
|Working width with 2 side brushes (mm)||1700|
|Battery capacity (Ah)||400|
|Battery voltage (V)||24|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 5|
|Waste Container (l)||130|
|Hill climbing ability (%)||12|
|Operating speed (km/h)||8|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||838.1|
|Weight, ready to operate (kg)||840|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||840.1|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1800 x 1500 x 1450|
- Automatic filter cleaning
- Bulk waste flap
- Overthrow sweeping principle
- Travel drive - forward
- Travel drive, reverse
- Hydraulic container lift
- Outdoor applications
- Indoor applications
- State-of-charge indicator
- Operating hour meter
- Sweep function (can be switched off)
- Pneumatic wheels
- Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Start / Stop system
- Teach system
- Sweeping crescent side brush
- Automatic wear adjustment of the main sweeper roller
- Tact filter cleaning
- Multi-functional display
- Individual user languages/user rights
- Shared service concept
- Home Base fastening option
- Main sweeper roller on rear axle
- Dynamic Sweeping
- Car parks
- Production facilities
- Logistics areas
- Storage areas