Vacuum sweeper KM 125/130 R D+KSSB
The diesel-powered KM 125/130 R D+KSSB ride-on sweeper with revolutionary sweeping crescent side brushes, Tact filter cleaning and automatic correction of the main sweeper roller depending on wear and tear.
Save yourself the effort in future of sweeping out corners by hand: our diesel-powered KM 125/130 R D+KSSB ride-on vacuum sweeper makes this tedious extra task redundant. Thanks to the sweeping crescent side brush, a patented Kärcher innovation, you can sweep out corners conveniently and quickly with just a single pass. The machine offers other convenient patents and equipment features like electrohydraulic high container emptying, fully automatic Tact filter cleaning for virtually dust-free cleaning, and the Kärcher Intelligent Key System, which allows you to assign different rights to different users. The main sweeper roller, which is positioned between the rear wheels, not only allows obstacles to be driven over, it is also adjusted in height automatically depending on wear and tear using the "Teach System". Moreover, it is very easy to access owing to its location. Three different contact pressures can be selected, depending on the level of dirt and the ground surface. And last but not least, the multifunctional display shows you the contact pressure selected and the level of wear and tear on the roller.
Features and benefits
Innovative, highly effective and automatic Tact filter cleaning system
- Consistently clean pores for an optimal cleaning result.
- Automatic cleaning.
- Filter elements with 4x performance.
- Automatic roller brush correction according to wear.
- Less wear in Eco mode.
Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Programmable in 28 different languages.
- Assignment of user rights for machine settings.
- Machine can only be operated with Kärcher Intelligent Key.
Roller brush on rear axle
- Easier to drive over high kerbs.
- Easy roller brush access, roller brush can be replaced in less than 5 minutes.
- Roller brush can be checked within seconds.
- Machine data is shown on the display (e.g. main sweeper roller wear display).
- Colour coding.
- EASY-Operation switch for machine start, transport and sweeping function.
|Drive – power (kW)||6.5|
|Max. Area Performance (m²/h)||10000|
|Working width (mm)||880|
|Working width with 1 side brush (mm)||1250|
|Working width with 2 side brushes (mm)||1700|
|Waste Container (l)||130|
|Hill climbing ability (%)||12|
|Operating speed (km/h)||8|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||704.1|
|Weight, ready to operate (kg)||705|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||705.1|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1800 x 1500 x 1450|
- Automatic filter cleaning
- Bulk waste flap
- Overthrow sweeping principle
- Travel drive - forward
- Travel drive, reverse
- Hydraulic container lift
- Outdoor applications
- Indoor applications
- State-of-charge indicator
- Operating hour meter
- Sweep function (can be switched off)
- Pneumatic wheels
- Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Start / Stop system
- Teach system
- Sweeping crescent side brush
- Automatic wear adjustment of the main sweeper roller
- Tact filter cleaning
- Multi-functional display
- Individual user languages/user rights
- Shared service concept
- Home Base fastening option
- Main sweeper roller on rear axle
- Dynamic Sweeping
- Car parks
- Production facilities
- Logistics areas
- Storage areas