Wet and dry vacuum cleaner NT 55/2 Tact² Me I
High performance dust extractor vacuum with Tact² automatic filter clean and stainless steel set-down container
The NT 55/2 Tact² Me I is a tough, high performance machine for use in demanding environments like manufacturing. The machine features a robust steel chassis with a stainless steel set-down container on castors, making emptying of up to 55 litres of debris easy. The machine also features Kärcher’s unique Tact² filter cleaning system, that automatically cleans the filters every 7.5 seconds, maintaining the highest standards of filtration at all times, and providing massive gains in productivity. With twin motor performance and a 4m suction hose, the NT 55/2 Me I provides a great blend of performance, mobility and productivity.
Features and benefits
- Easy raising and lowering of the container.
- Only the container is removed for emptying. The device and chassis remain at the location of use.
Real wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- When vacuuming liquids, the vacuum automatically switches itself off if the maximum filling level is reached, thanks to automatic filling level control.
Mobile stainless steel container
- The deposited container can be conveniently removed from the chassis and driven for disposal/emptying.
|Air flow (l/s)||2 x 74|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25.4|
|Container capacity (l)||55|
|Max. rated input power (W)||2760|
|Standard nominal size||40|
|Cable length (m)||10|
|Sound level (dB(A))||73|
|Container material||Stainless steel|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||43|
|Number of current phases (Ph)||1|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||710 x 570 x 1070|
- Suction hose, 4 m
- Metal suction tube, 2 x 0.5 m
- Wet and dry floor tool, 360 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Auto shutdown when max. level is reached
- Anti-static preparation
- Stainless steel container
- Flat pleated filter, Paper
- Filter cleaning, Tact Filter Clean
- Push handle
- Safety class, I
- Caster with brake
- Maintenance -free suction fans, 2 piece(s)