HDS 6/14-4 CX
The HDS 6/14-4 CX is a single-phase hot water blaster in the Compact class with 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor and in-built hose reel with 15-metre pressure hose.
Economical, powerful and convenient: the HDS 6/14-4 CX is a single-phase hot water blaster in the HDS Compact class with 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor and in-built hose reel with 15-metre pressure hose. The unique eco!efficiency mode ensures efficient, economical operation. While the EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero, the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners enable handling that is five times faster than with conventional screw connections, without losing any robustness or longevity. With Servo Control, you can adjust the water flow and pressure directly on the trigger gun without having to set it down. The practical single-button operation and practical storage compartments for nozzles and other accessories and tools demonstrate the sophisticated operating concept. The machine is alsoequipped with large wheels and a steering roller, which ensure a high level of mobility, and features a robust chassis with integrated tanks for fuel and cleaning agents.
Features and benefits
Efficiencyeco!efficiency mode – economical and environmentally friendly, even during longer periods of use. Reduces fuel consumption and CO₂ emissions by 20 percent. Accurate detergent dosing unit with clear rinse function.
Ease of useIntuitive operation with large single-button selector switch. Large tank opening with filling chute. System care bottle can be changed conveniently from the outside.
StorageLockable accessory compartment for nozzles, tools, etc. Integrated hose reel with 15 m high-pressure hose. For a wide action radius and easy storage (CX models). Integrated lance bracket for easy transport.
- The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Large water filter protects the pump from damage.
- Water softening system protects the heating coil against calcification damage.
- Jogger principle with large wheels and steering roller.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 230 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||240 - 560|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 140 / 3 - 14|
|Temperature (12°C inlet temperature) (°C)||80 - 155|
|Connected load (kW)||3.6|
|Heating oil consumption, full load (kg/h)||3.5|
|Heating oil consumption, eco!efficiency (kg/h)||2.8|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||15|
|number of simultaneous users||1|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||114.4|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||123.2|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1215 x 650 x 920|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 15 m, DN 6, 250 bar
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Soft damping system (SDS)
- In-built high-pressure hose reel
- Pressure switch-off
- Integrated fuel and cleaning agent tank
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor areas
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning production systems