Scrubber Dryer B 80 W
Walk-behind scrubber dryer (80 l). Ideal for 1,500-3,000 m². Available in a range of different configurations including either roller or disc brush heads, varying from 65cm to 75cm.
The compact B 80 W scrubber dryer is available in various battery types as well as roller or disc brush technology, depending on the type of cleaning application required. Fully automatic squeegee raising and lowering function, 65 cm - 75cm working width, large LCD colour display, traction drive and KIK key system for protection against incorrect operation. Extra features: eco!efficiency mode extends battery life, tank rinsing system for automatic cleaning of the dirty water tank without splash back as well as auto-fill function for convenient filling of the water tank. This is a configuration example. This machine is available with a range of different equipment and features, e.g. different batteries and Dose cleaning agent dosing system.
Features and benefits
4 batteries to choose from
- Battery types: maintenance-free 170 Ah (C5) with fleece technology, maintenance-free 180 Ah (C5), low-maintenance 180 Ah (C5) or maintenance-free 240 Ah (C5).
- The charging curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adjusted to the various battery types.
- For a long battery life.
Automatic filling option
- Time-saving filling of the fresh water tank.
- Filling of the fresh water tank stops automatically when the tank is full.
The brush head and squeegee are automatically adjusted
- Brush head and squeegee are lowered automatically depending on the selected cleaning programme.
- Squeegee is automatically raised when reversing.
Brush head with rollers
- With 65 or 75 cm working width.
- With integrated sweep bin for coarse particles. To prevent blockages on the squeegee.
- Water savings thanks to contra-rotating roller brushes.
- Simple to use.
- The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch.
- Significantly reduced energy use and substantially longer battery runtime.
- Quiet function and therefore optimal for noise sensitive areas (e.g. hospitals or hotels).
- Simple handling thanks to clear control elements with colour-coding.
- Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
Adjustable contact pressure of the brush
- The contact pressure can be adjusted electrically.
- Contact pressure can be adjusted to fit the cleaning requirements.
- The contact pressure is adjusted automatically.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation.
- The maximum speed can be preset.
Straight or curved squeegee
- Perfect suction on any floor.
- Various squeegee blades available: natural rubber, oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted squeegee blades for sensitive floors or closed for rough floors.
|Working width, vacuum (mm)||940|
|Fresh / waste water tank (l)||80 / 80|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||4500|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||2700|
|Brush rotation speed (rpm)||600 / 1400|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||375|
|Current type (V/Hz)||100 / 240 / 50 / 60|
|Motor rating (W)||max. 2200|
|Traction motor (W)||575|
|Voltage, charger (V/Hz)||100 / 240 / 50 / 60|
|BatteryBattery (V/Ah)||24 / 240|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||129|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1550 x 809 x 1154|
|Sound level (dB(A))||63|
- Roller brush
- Pre-sweeping attachment
- Traction drive
- Battery type, maintenance-free
- 2-tank system