High pressure cleaner HD 10/21-4 S Plus
The HD 10/21-4 S Plus cold water high-pressure cleaner delivers high performance and premium quality. Ergonomic work thanks to Vibrasoft rotary nozzle and EASY!Force Advanced trigger gun.
The HD 10/21-4 S Plus cold water high-pressure cleaner is the ideal machine for ergonomic and fatigue-free work. The Kärcher EASY!Force Advanced trigger gun makes it comfortable to use without any holding force. The Servo Control controller regulates the pressure and water volume. The Vibrasoft rotary nozzle reduces vibrations on the spray lance by up to 30%. Carefully selected materials and premium quality are the hallmarks of the HD 10/21-4 S Plus. A hard-wearing wobble pump, stainless steel pistons and brass cylinder head work in partnership with a 4-pole low-speed motor with air-water cooling system. Integrated frame carriers made from aluminium form a lightweight yet robust chassis, making crane loading an option. For maximum portability and compact proportions, the motor and pump unit is mounted vertically in an upright arrangement. The machine also features accessory storage in the form of a stowage compartment and adjustable hooks.
Features and benefits
Compact upright design concept based on vertical arrangement of motor and pump unitSmall footprint and space-saving proportions. Easy to manoeuvre and transport. Maximum stability ensures a stable footing for the machine.
4-pole low-speed motor with air-water cooling system, robust pump with stainless steel pistons and brass cylinder headLong service life and low maintenance costs. High performance and high efficiency. With suction feature and up to 60 °C water temperature.
Ergonomic Vibrasoft Dirt BlasterReduces vibrations by up to 30%. Reduces volume and noise level. Rotary nozzle takes the hard work out of extensive cleaning tasks.
Intelligently designed service concept facilitates quick operations on site
- Swivelling pump head.
- Convenient oil fill level display and oil drain hole integrated in the chassis.
- Modular construction, comprising pump, motor and control cabinet.
Wide-ranging accessories with EASY!Lock
- Pressure and water volume can be adjusted on the Servo Control controller positioned between the lance and trigger gun.
- EASY!Force Advanced for fatigue-free work without any holding force.
- Rotating 1050 mm stainless steel lance.
Extensive range of accessories and attachment kits
- Stowage compartment.
- Adjustable hooks, e.g. for storing second lance or electric cable.
- Storage for high pressure hose.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 376 - 424 / 50|
|Flow Rate (l/h)||500 - 1000|
|Water feed temperature (°C)||60|
|Operating pressure (bar)||50 - 210|
|Max. Pressure (bar)||250|
|Power rating (kW)||8|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||63.9|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||73|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||607 x 518 x 1063|
- Trigger gun: EASY!Force Advanced
- Trigger gun with soft grip
- High-pressure hose: 10 m, Premium quality, ID 8, 315 bar
- Spray lance: 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Dirt Blaster spray lance
- 4-pole three-phase motor with air and water cooling
- Three piston axial pump: with stainless steel pistons
- Pressure switch control
- Integrated fine mesh water filter
- High pressure lance
- Oil sight glass
- Servo Control
- Brass water inlet fitting
- Cleaning tractors, machines and implements in agriculture
- Cleaning machines and equipment on the building site, such as cement mixers, scaffolding, wheel loaders, diggers or concrete pumps
- Cleaning production machinery in industry, such as in paint shops, in food production or in the manufacturing sector
- Cleaning vehicles in transport sector, such as trucks, ships, aeroplanes or buses
- Cleaning communal spaces such as public squares, driveways, fountains or car parks