Vacuum sweeper KM 150/500 R LPG
LPG-operated, fully hydraulic industrial sweeper with three-wheel rear-wheel steering. For tough applications in construction material and metalworking companies or foundries, as well as other industries that are subject to dirty conditions.
The robust, fully hydraulic and LPG-operated industrial sweeper KM 150/500 R LPG for the indoor and outside area is suitable for extreme applications, e.g. in construction material and metalworking companies or foundries, as well as in all other industries with dirty conditions. Thanks to the dustpan principle fine waste and coarse dirt are reliably picked up. The sweeper roller is automatically adapted to floor unevenness and the innovative sweeping system reduces wear to a minimum. The main sweeper roller can be changed in an instant without any tools. The waste container closes automatically during transport. Two horizontal flat pleated filters also ensure clean air conditions in very dusty conditions. The filter cleaning is done at the touch of a button with an extremely effective dual scraper. The filter is easily accessible and is easy to change without the need for any tools. And the engine is also easy to reach. The basic functions can be conveniently operated with a rotary knob thanks to the EASY Operation concept. A cyclone prefilter cleans the air before it reaches the filter of the motor and increases the service life considerably.
Features and benefits
Efficient filter system
- Flat pleated filter with 7 m² filter area.
- Effective cleaning with dual scraper.
- For dust-free sweeping.
- All controls are clearly arranged and easy to access.
- All displays in full view.
- Optional: cabs with heating or air conditioning.
Simple operation, maintenance and servicing
- Simple technology with tried and tested components: fully hydraulic drive; electric instead of electronic.
- Easy motor access for quick and simple maintenance.
- Main roller brush and flat pleated filter can be replaced without tools.
Classic version with diesel drive
- Simple operation
- Fully hydraulic traction drive.
- For exterior and interior inserts.
- Low CO₂ emissions.
- Easy LPG bottle replacement.
- Good intake of fine and coarse waste.
- Low dust dispersion.
Comprehensive range of accessories and attachment kits
- Easy adaptation to individual cleaning needs.
- Impressive equipment (e.g. comfort cab, air conditioning, heating).
Fully hydraulic traction drive and driven main sweeper roller and side brush
- Extremely low-maintenance.
- No wear and tear.
- Extremely durable.
- Longer working time for the motor filter.
- Extended maintenance intervals.
|Drive – power (kW)||22|
|Max. Area Performance (m²/h)||18000|
|Working width (mm)||1200|
|Working width with 1 side brush (mm)||1500|
|Working width with 2 side brushes (mm)||1800|
|Waste Container (l)||500|
|Hill climbing ability (%)||18|
|Operating speed (km/h)||12|
|Filter area (m²)||7|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||2228|
|Weight, ready to operate (kg)||1317|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||2228|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||2442 x 1570 x 1640|
- Manual filter cleaning system
- Adjustable roller brush
- Power steering
- Adjustable suction power
- Dustpan principle
- Travel drive - forward
- Travel drive, reverse
- Hydraulic container lift
- Outdoor applications
- Indoor applications
- Operating hour meter
- Sweep function (can be switched off)
- Pneumatic wheels
- Side brush swings out automatically
- For industry, warehouses, car parks, multi-stories, construction sites and airports.