Vacuum sweeper KM 75/40 W Bp
A user-friendly walk-behind vacuum sweeper with 24V battery power and traction drive. Choose between low maintenance batteries (order no 9.621-551.0) and maintenance-free batteries (order no 1.049-207.0).
The KM 75/40 W Bp is designed to provide effective indoor outdoor sweeping and dust control with its user and maintenance friendly design. Ideal for cleaning various floor types including asphalt, pavements, concrete, carpets and other hard floors. With an 24V electric motor, the machine offers an average coverage of up to 3375m2 per hour. Choose between low maintenance batteries (order no 9.621-551.0) and maintenance-free batteries (order no 1.049-207.0).
Features and benefits
Waste container with trolley grip
- Waste container with recessed grips - easy to remove and empty .
- Short disposal times.
Efficient filter system with mechanical filter cleaning
- 1.8 m² filter area for long work intervals.
- Mechanical filter cleaning system with ergonomic handle.
- Standard symbols for all Kärcher sweepers.
|Drive – power (V/W)||24 / 400|
|Max. Area Performance (m²/h)||3375|
|Working width (mm)||550|
|Working width with 1 side brush (mm)||750|
|Waste Container (l)||40|
|Hill climbing ability (%)||12|
|Operating speed (km/h)||4.5|
|Filter area (m²)||1.8|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 2.5|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||125|
|Weight, ready to operate (kg)||125|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||134.7|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1430 x 750 x 1190|
- Flat pleated polyester filter
- Manual filter cleaning system
- Travel drive - forward
- Adjustable roller brush
- Mobile container
- Bulk waste flap
- Battery and built-in charger included
- Fold-down push handle
- Overthrow sweeping principle
- Outdoor applications
- Indoor applications
- State-of-charge indicator
- Adjustable suction power
- Side brush, can be raised and adjusted