Carpet cleaner BRS 43/500 C
Provides exceptional cleaning results and leaves carpets dry enough to re-entry in only 20 minutes. Using encapsulation technology the machine cleans carpets thoroughly with the minimum of effort and downtime.
Kärcher’s interim carpet cleaner BRS 43/500 C provides exceptional cleaning results. Interim cleaning works by spraying the carpet with water and detergent, agitating with counter-rotating brushes and vacuuming 20 minutes later with an upright vacuum cleaner. The carpet is then ready for re-entering. By using Kärcher’s innovative Fast Drying Carpet Cleaner RM 768 detergent, which encapsulates dirt particles to separate them from the carpet fibres, the interim process is highly effective and gives amazing results quickly.
Features and benefits
2 contra-rotating rollers
- High cleaning performance due to high contact pressure.
- Simultaneously cleans deep into the pile from two sides and aligns in one direction.
- Ensures uniform floor contact also on uneven surfaces.
2 in 1
- Cleaning fibres and sweeping in a single operation.
- Includes waste container.
|Area performance (deep cleaning/ iCapsol intermediate cleaning) (m²/h)||300|
|Spray pressure, intermediate cleaning (bar)||3.4|
|Spray rate, intermediate cleaning (l/min)||0.38|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||7.5|
|Brush motor power (W)||370|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||25|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||32|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||400 x 460 x 1160|
- Working direction, Forward or backwards
- iCapsol mode
- On-board iCapsol tank
- Number of rollers, 2 piece(s)