Scrubber drier B 150 R Bp others
The batteries of our compact ride-on scrubber drier B 150 R are conveniently charged via an external battery charger. The machine is available as a roller or disc head version.
With a wide range of available equipment details, our battery-powered ride-on scrubber drier B 150 R has something to offer everyone. For example, the machine is available either with disc engineering (ideal for smooth floors) or with a roller head including sweeping function (optimal for rougher surfaces). The working width is also freely selectable with 75 or 90 cm. Also available are the optional auto-fill function for efficient fresh water tank filling as well as the tank rinsing system for convenient dirty water tank cleaning. The capacity of the wet/gel battery (180 to 240 Ah) also depends on individual requirements. The battery is charged with an external battery charger. Standard features of the B 150 R with two 150-litre tanks include a large colour display, colour-coded control elements, automatic contact pressure adjustment, selectable cleaning modes, KIK key system as well asan automatic brush head and squeegee lowering function.
Features and benefits
- Equipment details can be freely selected.
- Perfect matching of the machine to the cleaning requirements.
- Economically sound solution.
Innovative KIK key system
- Greater protection from incorrect operation.
- Lower service costs.
- Optimum matching to the individual cleaning tasks without overwhelming the user.
- Automatic fresh water tank filling.
- Connect a fresh water hose and the filling stops automatically as soon as the tank is full.
Choice of four batteries
- Battery types: maintenance-free with 36 V/180 Ah or 36 V/240, maintenance-free with 36 V/180 Ah or 36 V/240 Ah.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40 percent longer runtime per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thereby ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels, etc.).
Large colour display
- Logically structured display of the current program.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
Tank rinsing system (optional)
- Easy cleaning of the dirty water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70 percent in comparison with cleaning using a standard water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Brush working width (mm)||750|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||960|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||150 / 150|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||5400|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3800|
|Battery voltage (V)||36|
|Rated input power / Amps (W)||2800|
|Traction motor (W)||600|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||239|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1660 x 1400|
- Powerful traction drive
- Automatic water stop
- 2-tank system