High pressure washer HD 8/18-4 M
Compact, mobile, unheated HD 8/18-4 M high-pressure cleaner with 4-pole slow-running three-phase motor and automatic pressure relief. High cleaning performance and energy efficient.
Designed for vertical and horizontal operation, our compact, mobile and powerful HD 8/18-4 M high-pressure cleaner enables maximum flexibility of use. Useful details such as Servo Control, our system for regulating water volume and working pressure directly on the spray gun, along with the easy manoeuvrability and low space requirements of this reliable machine guarantee maximum comfort. Driven by a 4-pole slow-running three-phase motor with pressure switch control, the new pump technology provides 20% higher cleaning performance and energy efficiency. The automatic pressure relief feature protects the high-pressure components from loads in stand-by operation. The EASY!Force high-pressure gun, which utilises the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the retaining force to zero, and the EASY!Lock quick-release couplings, which enable handling that is five times faster than conventional screw connections, without compromising on robustness or longevity, ensure you can work without tiring and save on attachment and removal time. There are several options available for storing accessories directly on the machine for safe transportation.
Features and benefits
High-quality equipmentAutomatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their service life. Powerful, 4-pole slow-running electric motor. High-quality brass cylinder head.
Outstanding mobilityPush handle can be retracted at the push of a button, thus increasing the compactness of the machine and reducing the space requirement. Effortless storage in service vehicles. Integrated storage options reduce the set-up times.
Easy servicingEasy access to the cylinder head when bottom of machine is opened. Fast access to electrical box through simple removal of cover. Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
Efficient and time-saving solutions
- Effortless EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
Increased energy efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20 percent increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
- Designed for upright and horizontal operation.
- Maximum stability in horizontal operation as the wheels do not touch the ground.
Clever accessory storage
- Bracket for fixing the cup foam lance.
- EASY!Lock TR20 allows the power nozzle or a surface cleaner to be stored directly at the machine.
- Practical nozzle compartment for holding the rotary nozzle.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||380 - 760|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 180 / 3 - 18|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||270 / 27|
|Connection load (kW)||4.6|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||39.3|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||42.6|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||400 x 455 x 700|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Power nozzle
- Pressure cut-off
- Servo Control
- Ideal for use in vehicle cleaning, in the construction and transport sector, as well as in industry