EASY!Force Trigger Gun
EASY!Force Trigger Gun now on all Professional pressure washers - putting the power and control effortlessly in your hands.
EASY!Force: It has never been so easy to control pressure.
Experience the new dimension of ergonomics in high-pressure cleaning: with the new EASY!Force HD trigger gun, you need zero holding force and can clean effortlessly with less stress.
A question of ergonomics.
Working with high-pressure cleaners is physically demanding. That is why ergonomics are important. Constantly holding the trigger of conventional HD trigger guns soon leads to tiredness, painful hands and a cramped working posture. Extensive cleaning is difficult without taking frequent breaks or even changing operators. Our EASY!Force technology changes this once and for all. No more holding force. It has never been so easy to clean with high pressure.
Full ceramic valve for a longer lifetime.
When high-pressure guns fail, this is largely due to faulty valves damaged by particles. Our EASY!Force also puts an end to this: the valve consists of a ceramic ball with ceramic sealing seat that is resistant to any particles liable to cause potential damage. And this gives it a lifetime 5 times longer than trigger guns with conventional valve.
Intuitive for safe working.
The trigger safety of the new EASY!Force trigger gun prevents unintentional operation and offers maximum safety during use – without compromising on ease of use. You only need to press the trigger once to release the high-pressure jet – intuitive and simple. The EASY!Force trigger gun remains open as long as the trigger is pressed. When you release the trigger, the trigger gun immediately switches off.
We introduced pressure washer users across four different industries to our EASY!Force Trigger Gun – see their reactions as they try it for the first time.
Workers suffering from work-related musculoskeletal disorders (new or longstanding) in 2017/18
Working days lost due to work-related musculoskeletal disorders in 2017/18
e.g. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or Tendinitis
0% Holding Force
EASY!Force reduces holding force to zero, never sapping your energy or giving you hand pain from extended use.
80% Time Saving
Alongside the EASY!Force trigger, our EASY!Lock system makes connecting/disconnecting accessories up to 5 times faster – reducing effort and letting you work more efciently.
- Faster results and shorter drying times - hot water quickly loosens and dissolves dirt, solidified oils and fats providing a time saving of up to 35%. As well as being cost-effective and economical, surfaces that are cleaned with hot water dry faster enabling them to be used sooner.
- Germ-reducing effect without cleaning agents - cleaning with hot water significantly reduces the presence of germs without the need for disinfectants. This helps to protect the environment, as well as saving money and resources.
- Protection of surfaces - achieve the same cleaning effect and protect sensitive surfaces by cleaning using a lower working pressure.
- Maximum mobility - operate at a lower working pressure to effectively clean and protect even the most sensitive of surfaces by using the heat from the pressure washer to remove dirt.
- Total independence - operate at a lower working pressure to effectively clean and protect even the most sensitive of surfaces by using the heat from the pressure washer to remove dirt.
- Industry-specific solutions - operate at a lower working pressure to effectively clean and protect even the most sensitive of surfaces by using the heat from the pressure washer to remove dirt.
EASY!Force Trigger Gun
The revolutionary EASY!Force Trigger Gun transforms user experience when cleaning with a Professional pressure washer by changing how the trigger is activated. Now located at the rear of the gun, it is the recoil force of the water jet that automatically presses the trigger into the palm - thereby reducing the holding force for the operator to zero. This reduced force action prevents hand and finger strain and in turn muscle cramps, enabling continuous use when cleaning with high pressure.
EASY!Lock Quick-Release Fasteners
Kärcher’s patented EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners enable set-up and dismantling to be done in no time – five times faster than with conventional screw connections; providing the same toughness and durability. The system combines the advantages of a quick coupling with those of a thread, minimising set-up times and significantly increasing convenience without compromising safety and reliability. Working interruptions due to the loss of seals are eliminated, as are additional spare part costs.