BP 5 Pressure Pump
Kärcher's pump range can be used to supply water to both the home and garden via an external water source such as a water tank or water bladder.
- Water the garden with a hose.
- Supply water to a water feature in the garden.
- Supply water to your toilet & laundry with a pressure pump.
Whether garden watering with constant pressure or supplying water to washing machines or bathrooms: the durable and maintenance-free BP 5 Pressure Pump is ideal for using alternative water sources for processed water supply. Built with brushless motor technology for an extra long life. The automatic start/stop function means that the BP 5 can also switch on and off automatically. In case of emergency, the dry running protection switches the pump off and a fault display is illuminated. The 4-stage drive impresses with its high power, efficiency and smooth running. At the same flow rate, the BP 5 Pressure Pump requires less motor output than conventional jet pumps – an energy saving of about 30%. Comfort features such as the integrated foot switch, the 2 outputs for the simultaneous operation of 2 connection devices and the sound absorbing rubber feet are joined by safety features such as the standard pre-filter and the integrated check valve for reliable operation. Kärcher also offers a 5 year extended warranty.
Features and benefits
Easy to use in the home and gardenReliable supply in the home and constant pressure for watering the garden.
Safe and durableWith pre-filter, non-return valve and dry-run protection as standard.
Multistage pump typeExtremely energy efficient and whisper quiet.
- Pumps start and stop automatically as required.
- The quality pump effortlessly draws water from a depth of 8 m, for example from a cistern.
Display for error control
- A suction or pressure-related fault is indicated.
Two water outlets
- Multiple uses, such as watering the lawn with a sprinkler and simultaneously watering the garden with a hose.
Flexible T connection adaptor
- Flexible installation for optimal alignment of connected hoses.
Comfortable foot switch
- Easy to switch on and off – gentle on the back.
- Easy to handle and transport.
|Max. motor rating (Watt)||1000|
|Max. flow rate (Litres per hour)||< 6000|
|Delivery head/pressure, max. (Metre/Bar)||48 / 4.8|
|Suction lift (Metre)||8|
|Delivery temperature (Celsius)||Maximum 35|
|Connecting Cord H07RN-F (Metre)||1.85|
|Voltage (Volt)||230 - 240|
|Weight without accessories (Kilogram)||12.69|
|Weight incl. packaging (Kilogram)||14.516|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (Millimetre)||230 x 540 x 373|
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.