WD 5 Premium High Volume Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner
The WD 5 Premium (previously MV5) is an extremely powerful and efficient high volume vacuum cleaner with a 30 litre stainless steel container, a flat pleated filter in a removable filter box, filter cleaning etc.
The wet and dry vacuum WD 5 Premium vacuum cleaner (previously MV5) is extremely powerful with a power consumption of only 1,100 watts. The wet and dry vacuumis equipped with a high volume, corrosion-resistant 30-litre stainless steel container and innovative filter removal technology, which allows you to conveniently remove the flat pleated filter in seconds by folding out the filter box. The filter is also ideal for wet and dry vacuuming with no need for filter replacement. Thanks to integrated filter cleaning, the dirty filter can be efficiently cleaned at the push of a button with strong pulse air streams, so that suction power is quickly restored. Now with two-in-one switchable floor nozzle and the optimised suction hose guarantee optimal pick-up of all types of dirt and offer maximum cleaning convenience. The handle with electrostatic protection (especially useful when vacuuming fine dust) is removable, and enables the attachment of accessories directly to the suction hose. Other convenient features, such as parking position, blower function, 3-in-1 carrying handle and cable and accessory storage, complete the device's profile.
Features and benefits
Patented filter removal technologyQuick and easy removal of the filter from the filter box – without contact with dirt. For wet and dry suction without changing the filter.
Newly developed floor nozzle and suction hoseFor perfect cleaning results, with dry or wet, fine or coarse dirt. For maximum convenience and flexibility when vacuuming.
Removable handleOffers the possibility of attaching different nozzles directly on the suction hose. For easy vacuuming even in the tightest of spaces.
Exceptional filter cleaning
- Powerful pulsed air blasts move the dirt from the filter into the container at the push of a button.
- Suction performance is quickly restored.
Practical blower function
- The practical blower function helps wherever vacuuming is not possible.
- Effortless dirt removal e.g. from a gravel pit.
- Time and energy-saving emptying of large amounts of water.
Practical parking position
- Quick and convenient temporary storage of suction tube and floor nozzle during breaks.
Practical cable and accessory storage
- Space-saving, safe and easy-to-reach storage of suction hose, connection cable and accessories.
Patented 3-in-1 carrying handle.
- Convenient transport of the unit.
- Easy and fast container opening, closing and emptying.
|Real suction power* (Air Watt)||240|
|Energy use (W)||1100|
|Container capacity (l)||30|
|Container material||Stainless steel|
|Power cord (m)||5|
|Nominal accessory size (mm)||35|
|Type of current (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||9|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||12|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||418 x 382 x 694|
|--||* Measured by the suction tubes according to the standardised IEC 60312 method of measurement.|
- Suction hose, 2.2 m
- Removable handle with electrostatic protection
- Suction tubes, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, 35 mm, Plastic
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, switchable floor nozzle with 2 rubber and 2 brush strips
- Crevice nozzle
- Fleece filter bag, 1 piece(s)
- Flat pleated filter, in removable filter cartridge
- Filter cleaning function
- Rotary switch (On/Off)
- Blower function
- Storage space for small parts
- Comfortable 3in1 carry handle
- Cable hook
- Parking position
- Accessory storage on the device
- Drain screw
- Sturdy bumper
- Outdoors & garden
- Hobby room
- Entrance area
- Car interior cleaning
- Large amounts of water
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.