Pressure washer HD 7/16-4 St
The configurable HD 7/16-4 ST, with a working pressure of 160 bar, is the starting version in the area of stationary high-pressure cleaners with single-lance operation
The 7/16-4 ST is an entry-level model in the range of stationary cold water high-pressure cleaners from Kärcher. With a working pressure of 160 bar, it also impressively handles difficult cleaning tasks. But in particular it shines with its large range of (in part retrofitted) configurable equipment details. For example, the machine is also available as a hot water version. Also options such as pressure relief, dry-running protection, stainless steel housing, water softening or elapsed time counter are available. In addition there is the option of drawing in 1 or 2 cleaning agents at high or low pressure, and also, thanks to the extensive range of accessories, of optimally adapting the machine to its place of use. New developments that increase operating comfort, such as the EASY!Force high-pressure gun, which utilises the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the retaining force to zero, and the EASY!Lock quick-release couplings, enable handling that is five times faster than conventional screw connections without compromising on robustness or longevity, are standard features.
Features and benefits
- For low investment costs: Choose a basic unit and simply select the required features.
- Choice of three basic units
- Extensive range of accessories for wide variety of uses
- Brass cylinder head and special seals ensure minimal wear and tear
Adaptation according to requirements thanks to retrofitting capability
- Almost all equipment features and accessories can be retrofitted
Durable and sturdy
- Slow-running 4-pole electric motor.
- Robust brass cylinder head and ceramic pistons.
- 4-pole electric motor with three-piston axial pump.
Most features and accessories can easily be retrofitted at any time
- The extensive accessory line provides for ergonomic and economical cleaning solutions for numerous applications.
- Minimum setup.
|Type of current (Phases/Volt/Hertz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (Litres per hour)||300 - 700|
|Operating pressure (Bar/Megapascal)||30 - 160 / 3 - 16|
|Max. pressure (Bar/Megapascal)||190 / 19|
|Feed temperature (Celsius)||70|
|Power rating (Kilowatt)||5|
|Fuse protection (Ampere)||16|
|Number of users||1|
|Weight (with accessories) (Kilogram)||53|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (Millimetre)||533 x 420 x 790|
- Trigger gun: EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose: 10 Metre, ID 8, 315 bar
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°): manual
- Stainless steel spray lance: 1050 Millimetre
- System pressure relief
- Ready for remote control
- Ready for Servo Control
- Pre-equipped for a detergent inlet
- Vehicle and machine cleaning in the automotive, industry and agricultural area
- Stable cleaning