Pressure washer HD 9/18-4 St
The configurable HD 9/18-4 ST, with a power of 180 bar and 900l/h, is the all-round solution from Kärcher in the area of cold water stationary machines for single-lance operation
While many equipment features of our cold water high-pressure cleaner HD 9/18-4 ST are freely configurable,with its working pressure of 180 bar and a delivery of at least 900 l/h, it deserves the designation as an "all-rounder" for its diverse possibilities of use, from industry to agriculture. To protect the machine, optional functions such as pressure relief, dry-running protection and water softening can be integrated. For hygienically sensitive areas, the version with a stainless steel housing is recommended, while especially demanding cleaning tasks can best be tackled with the hot water version and the option of drawing in cleaning agent. The newly developed innovations with the names of EASY!Force and EASY!Lock are always included: The EASY!Force high-pressure gun utilises the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero, while the EASY!Lock quick-release couplings enable handling that is five times faster than conventional screw connections without compromising on robustness or longevity. Extensive accessories and further details nicely round off the well-thought-out concept of the HD 9/18-4 ST.
Features and benefits
- Choice of three basic units
- Choice of seven additional kits
- Extensive range of accessories for wide variety of uses
- Brass cylinder head and special seals ensure minimal wear and tear
Adaptation according to requirements thanks to retrofitting capability
- Almost all equipment features and accessories can be retrofitted
- Specially developed Plug 'n' Play system requiring minimal installation
Durable and sturdy
- 4-pole, slow-running electric motor guarantees a long working time.
- Robust brass cylinder head and ceramic pistons.
- 4-pole electric motor with three-piston axial pump.
Most features and accessories can easily be retrofitted at any time
- The extensive accessory line provides for ergonomic and economical cleaning solutions for numerous applications.
- Minimum setup.
|Type of current (Phases/Volt/Hertz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (Litres per hour)||460 - 900|
|Operating pressure (Bar/Megapascal)||40 - 180 / 4 - 18|
|Max. pressure (Bar/Megapascal)||200 / 20|
|Feed temperature (Celsius)||70|
|Power rating (Kilowatt)||6.8|
|Fuse protection (Ampere)||16|
|Number of users||1|
|Weight (with accessories) (Kilogram)||62.5|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (Centimetre/Millimetre)||533 / 420 x 790|
- Trigger gun: EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose: 10 Metre, ID 8, 315 bar
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°): manual
- Stainless steel spray lance: 1050 Millimetre
- Dry-running protection
- Operating hour counter
- Ready for remote control
- Ready for Servo Control
- Pre-equipped for a detergent inlet
- Vehicle and machine cleaning in the automotive, industry and agricultural area
- Stable cleaning