Water blasters HD 8/18-4 M Plus
Compact, mobile, unheated high-pressure cleaner HD 8/18-4 M with 4-pole, slow-running three-phase motor and automatic pressure relief. High cleaning performance and energy-efficient.
Designed for upright and horizontal operation, our compact, mobile and powerful high-pressure cleaner HD 8/18-4 M ensures maximum flexibility in use. Practical details such as servo control, our system for controlling the water volume and working pressure directly at the trigger gun, or also the simple manoeuvrability and the low spatial requirement of the reliable device, guarantee maximum comfort. Powered by a 4-pole, slow-running three-phase motor with pressure switch control, the new pump engineering ensures 20 percent higher cleaning performance and energy efficiency. The automatic pressure relief protects the high-pressure components against damage in stand-by mode. Effortless work and time-saving set-up and dismantling are guaranteed with the EASY!Force high-pressure gun, which makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet in order to reduce the holding force to zero, andthe EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners for 5-times faster handling compared to traditional connections without having a negative impact on robustness and durability. Several options are available for the safe storage of accessories directly at the device during transportation.
Features and benefits
High-quality equipmentAutomatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their service life. Powerful, 4-pole slow-running electric motor. High-quality brass cylinder head.
Outstanding mobilityPush handle can be retracted at the push of a button, thus increasing the compactness of the machine and reducing the space requirement. Effortless storage in service vehicles. Integrated storage options reduce the set-up times.
Easy servicingEasy access to the cylinder head when bottom of machine is opened. Fast access to electrical box through simple removal of cover. Large, easily accessible water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in water.
Efficient and time-saving solutions
- Effortless EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
Increased energy efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20 percent increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
- Designed for upright and horizontal operation.
- Maximum stability in horizontal operation as the wheels do not touch the ground.
Clever accessory storage
- Bracket for fixing the cup foam lance.
- EASY!Lock TR20 allows the power nozzle or a surface cleaner to be stored directly at the machine.
- Practical nozzle compartment for holding the rotary nozzle.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||380 - 760|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 180 / 3 - 18|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||270 / 27|
|Connected load (kW)||4.6|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|number of simultaneous users||1|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||41|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||44.3|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||400 x 455 x 700|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force
- High-pressure hose, 10 m, Premium quality
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Power nozzle
- Dirt blaster
- Pressure switch-off
- Servo control
- Ideal for use in vehicle cleaning, in the construction and transport sector, as well as in industry