FC 5 Cordless *AU
Combines all the advantages of the FC 5 floor cleaner with the flexibility of cordless cleaning: the FC 5 Cordless with 2-in-1 function for wiping and vacuuming in a single step.
The FC 5 Cordless floor cleaner enables maximum ease of use when cleaning hard floors. It features a practical 2-in-1 function to pick up wet and dry dirt and hairs in a single step – with no cords involved. This means you can wipe without vacuuming beforehand and without constant plugging and unplugging. The automatically dampened, rotating microfibre rollers pick up dirt and, at the same time, the water-dirt mixture is continuously carried away from the rollers via suction. This practical self-cleaning function means that the rollers remain fresh and ready to use at all times – and the FC 5 Cordless achieves 20 per cent* better cleaning results compared to conventional cleaning methods. All hard floors such as wood, stone and plastic are dry and can be walked on again after approximately two minutes. The rollers have an automatic forward movement and easy navigation, which saves you a lot of effort in cleaning. Changing and cleaning the rollers is quick and easy, and involves no contact with dirt.* The FC 5 Cordless achieves up to 20% better cleaning performance compared to a conventional mop with floor cloth cover in the "Wiping" test category.
Features and benefits
Approximately 20 minutes of battery life from the powerful lithium-ion battery
Self-cleaning function through automatic removal of dirt from the rollersFloors dry in less than 2 minutes thanks to the low residual moisture.
High-quality microfibre rollers
- Mounting and removing the microfibre rollers is quick and easy.
- Machine washable at up to 60°C.
Innovative drive concept
- With forward rotating rollers, the machine moves across the floor almost by itself – for effortless cleaning.
Cleaning head with a flexible hinge
- Easy to clean under furniture.
- Easy to navigate around objects.
- Cleaning right up to the edge – for excellent results in corners and on edges.
Easy-to-remove two-tank system
- The fresh water tank can easily be filled under the tap.
- Hygienic removal and emptying of the dirty water tank without coming into contact with dirt.
|Type of current (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Cleaning performance per tank filling (approx.) (m²)||60|
|Fresh water tank capacity (ml)||400|
|Dirty water tank capacity (ml)||200|
|Roller working width (mm)||300|
|Drying time of cleaned floor (min.)||2|
|Battery running time (min.)||20|
|Battery charge time (h)||4|
|Cleaning station volume (ml)||200|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||4.4|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||6.3|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||320 x 270 x 1220|
- Two-tank system
- Cleaning rollers, yellow
- RM 536 universal floor cleaner, 30 ml
- Cleaning and parking station
- Battery charger
- On all hard floors, such as parquet, laminate, cork, stone, linoleum or PVC
- For hygienic cleaning applications in all areas (e.g. toilet, kitchen, bath, etc.)
- For fast and effortless wet cleaning of hard floors
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.