FC 5 CORDLESS HARD-FLOOR CLEANER - PET
BRING BACK THE WOW. Combines all the advantages of the FC 5 floor cleaner with the flexibility of cordless cleaning: the FC 5 Cordless with 2-in-1 function for wiping and vacuuming in a single step.
- Suitable for ALL hard floor types, including tiles, laminate & timber.
- Twin-tank technology - no more spreading dirty water around the floors.
- Perfect for pet hair and food & drink spills.
- Two-in-one! Mop and sweep at the same time.
- Up to 50% time saving!
The FC 5 Cordless floor cleaner enables maximum ease of use when cleaning hard floors. It features a practical 2-in-1 function to pick up wet and dry dirt and hairs in a single step – with no cords involved. This means you can wipe without vacuuming beforehand and without constant plugging and unplugging. The automatically dampened, rotating microfibre rollers pick up dirt and, at the same time, the water-dirt mixture is continuously carried away from the rollers via suction. This practical self-cleaning function means that the rollers remain fresh and ready to use at all times – and the FC 5 Cordless achieves 20 per cent* better cleaning results compared to conventional cleaning methods. All hard floors such as wood, stone and plastic are dry and can be walked on again after approximately two minutes. The rollers have an automatic forward movement and easy navigation, which saves you a lot of effort in cleaning. Changing and cleaning the rollers is quick and easy, and involves no contact with dirt.* The FC 5 Cordless achieves up to 20% better cleaning performance compared to a conventional mop with floor cloth cover in the "Wiping" test category.
Features and benefits
Wiping is 20 per cent* cleaner than with a mop and much more convenient
- 2-tank system: Permanent wetting of the rollers from the fresh water tank while the dirt is collected in the waste water tank.
- Effortless: No dragging a bucket around, no wringing out the floor cleaning cloth by hand, no scrubbing.
- Rollers are machine-washable at 60 °C.
Approximately 20 minutes of battery life from the powerful lithium-ion battery
- Three-stage LED display acts as an intuitive battery level indicator.
Cleaning and parking station
- Convenient storage and stowage of the machine.
|Type of current (Phases/Volt/Hertz)||1 / 100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Cleaning performance per tank filling (approx.) (Square metre)||Approx. 60|
|Fresh water tank capacity (Millilitre)||400|
|Dirty water tank capacity (Millilitre)||200|
|Roller working width (Millimetre)||300|
|Drying time of cleaned floor (Minute)||Approx. 2|
|Battery running time (Minute)||Approx. 20|
|Battery charge time (Hour)||4|
|Battery type||Lithium-ion battery|
|Cleaning station volume (Millilitre)||200|
|Weight without accessories (Kilogram)||4.37|
|Weight incl. packaging (Kilogram)||6.2|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (Millimetre)||320 x 270 x 1220|
* The Kärcher floor cleaner achieves up to 20 per cent better cleaning performance compared to a conventional mop with wiping cloth cover in the “Wiping” test category. Refers to average test results in cleaning efficiency, dirt pick-up and edge cleaning.
- Two-tank system
- Cleaning rollers, yellow
- Cleaning agents: Floor cleaning Universal RM 536, 30 Millilitre
- Cleaning and parking station
- Battery charger
- On all hard floors, such as parquet, laminate, cork, stone, linoleum or PVC
- Perfect cleaning results along edges
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.