Pressure washer HDS 12/18 4S EASY!
The powerful HDS 12/18-4 S hot water high-pressure cleaner offers a high flow rate and optimised burner engineering for economical operation.
HDS 12/18-4 S: this entry-level machine in the Super class of Kärcher hot water high-pressure cleaners is characterised by a high water flow rate, meaning that it can even be operated with a second spray lance. The EASY!Force HD trigger gun uses the recoil force of the high-pressure jet, thereby reducing the holding force for the operator to zero. The high-pressure cleaner is intuitive to operate and transport, and thanks to the eco!efficiency mode, optimised burner engineering and precise cleaning agent dosing, it is also highly efficient and environmentally-friendly. The patented nozzle technology, 3-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons and the turbo blower, among other features, ensure an outstanding cleaning performance, while operational safety is guaranteed at all times by precise exhaust monitoring. The robust, corrosion-resistant chassis can also withstand tough applications easily and is simply and conveniently constructed. This allows easy access to all of the important components and ensures that operating data can always be retrieved easily.
Features and benefits
- The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
- Large, easily accessible water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in water.
- Operating time and service interval data can be displayed.
- Highly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology.
- 4-pole electric motor with three-piston axial pump.
- Roomy storage compartment for cleaning agents, gloves and tools.
- Within easy reach for left-handed or right-handed users and ideal for two-lance operation.
- Precise dosing valve ensures low consumption.
- Easy changeover between cleaning agent tanks 1 and 2.
- Rinsing takes place automatically in the 0 position.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Clearly arranged centrally on the control panel (HDS 13/20).
- Fuel, cleaning agent, system maintenance indicators.
- Integrated operating hours counter.
|Type of current (Phases/Volt/Hertz)||3 / 420 / 50|
|Flow rate (Litres per hour)||600 - 1200|
|Operating pressure (Bar/Megapascal)||30 - 180 / 3 - 18|
|Temperature (feed 12 °C) (Celsius)||Minimum 80 - Maximum 155|
|Fuel oil consumption, full load (Kilograms per hour)||7.7|
|Heating oil consumption, eco!efficiency (Kilograms per hour)||6.2|
|Power rating (Kilowatt)||8.4|
|Power cord (Metre)||5|
|Fuel tank (Litre)||25|
|Weight (with accessories) (Kilogram)||178|
|Weight incl. packaging (Kilogram)||190|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (Millimetre)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 20 Metre, Longlife
- Spray lance, 1050 Millimetre
- Power nozzle
- Pressure cut-off
- Optional two-lance operation
- Pole reversing plug (3-phase)
- SDS system
- Electronic service control
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry-running protection
- Stainless steel heating coil
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor areas
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sport facilities
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning production systems
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.