Scrubber drier B 40 W Bp Dose
Battery powered walk-behind scrubber driers in the 40 litre class with traction drive. Ideal for areas of 400 to 1100 m². With innovative KIK system. With roller or disc brush head.
The B 40 W Bp Dose battery powered walk-behind scrubber drier – with Dose automatic cleaning agent dosing unit for economical use of cleaning agent – can be optionally equipped with contra-rotating roller brushes and sweeping function or with disc brush head. It is provided with traction drive and is ideal for easy, safe and convenient handling. The new KIK system offers reliable protection against incorrect operation. There are four different squeegees to choose from. This scrubber drier can also be fitted with a number of other useful optional features: with the Home Base "Mop" or "Box" kits for better transport of additional utensils. Or with "Auto Fill-in" for simple filling of the fresh water tank and tank rinsing system for simplified rinsing out of the dirty water tank. Innovative Kärcher accessories, e. g. brushes with various degrees of hardness, different squeegee blades, pad driver plates/roller pad shaft and pads make this scrubber drier ideal for a wide range of cleaning tasks.
Features and benefits
3 batteries to choose from
- Battery types: maintenance-free 70 Ah (C5), low-maintenance 80 Ah (C5) or maintenance-free 105 Ah (C5).
- The built-in charger can be adjusted to the various battery types.
- Forward and reverse operation.
- Variable speed.
Straight or curved suction bar
- For perfect suction on every floor.
- There are also different suction lips to choose from: Natural rubber or oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted suction lips for sensitive floors or closed for rough floors.
Innovative KIK system
- Yellow key for operators, grey key for supervisors.
- Reduced service costs due to less operating error.
Practical device shape
- The slim machine can be easily manoeuvred, even in tight spaces.
- The asymmetric shape offers the best view of the surface to be cleaned.
Dose cleaning agent dosing unit.
- Available with optional on-board cleaning agent dosing unit.
- Precise and uniform dosing (adjustable up to 3%).
|Brush working width (Millimetre)||430|
|Vacuum working width (Millimetre)||850|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (Litre)||40 / 40|
|Rated input power (Watt)||up to 1300|
|Traction motor (Watt)||130|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (Millimetre)||1212 x 520 x 1142|
- Traction drive
- Tank-in-tank system