Scrubber Dryer BR 30/4 C BP
Features and benefits
High-speed roller brush
- Ten times higher contact pressure than manual cleaning.
- The roller brush also cleans structured surfaces and crevices.
- The roller initiates an automatic forwards motion, meaning that the machine does not need to be pushed.
- The soft suction lips remove moisture – backwards and forwards.
- For intensive cleaning, the suction can also be deactivated using the foot pedal.
|Battery platform||36 V battery platform|
|Rated input power (W)||550|
|Brush working width (mm)||300|
|Vacuum working width (mm)||300|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||4 / 4|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||100|
|Brush speed (rpm)||1270|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||200|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||150|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||72.4|
|Water consumption (l/min)||1|
|Runtime per battery charging (min.)||max. 35|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||15.2|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||13|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||18|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||390 x 335 x 1180|
- Transport wheels
- Two-tank system
- Roller brush
- 2 squeegees, straight
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.