Escalator cleaner BR 47/35 Esc
Machine for basic and maintenance cleaning of escalators and travelators with a performance of 2-3 escalators/travelators per hour.
Cleaning with the BR 47 35 esc is performed with the escalator or travelator running. The machine is positioned at the bottom of the escalator. Special nozzles spray the cleaning solution onto the scrubbing brushes, which then apply it to the treads. (Treads must move away from the machine.) Dirty cleaning solution is vacuumed away gain in the same operation. This is assisted by pick-up brushes which convey the solution to the suction nozzles. The shape of the brush head and the central brush motor allow the brushes to reach and clean the outermost grooves in the tread. A centring skid in the middle of the brush head keeps the machine in alignment during the cleaning process. The BR 47 35 esc is suitable for many different makes of escalators and travelators. Four different sets of combs are available to suit most makes. They engage in the tread grooves to provide a seal between the machine and the treads for efficient pickup.
Features and benefits
Excellent suction power
- The applied water is reliably sucked back into the machine by the two powerful suction turbines together with four straight suction hoses and matching combs.
- Prevents water from dripping into the escalator shaft.
Suitable for escalators
- Combs which enter the grooves in the escalator provide the necessary vacuum.
- Different combs are available to suit different types of escalators. This ensures that the moisture is effectively vacuumed from the escalator.
Easy to stand up at the rear of the machine during operation
- For simple operation.
Brush and comb replacement without tools
- When the tanks are empty, the brushes and combs can be changed without additional tools.
Brush head is lowered on escalators
- Safe handling
- High-quality components reduce maintenance effort to a minimum
- More comfort
Powerful suction turbine
- For extremely high suction power. The applied water is reliably sucked back into the machine together with four straight suction hoses and matching combs.
Short brush head
- For universal use. Also suitable for cleaning escalators that ascend after 1½ steps.
|Drive type||Mains operation|
|Brush working width (Millimetre)||470|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (Litre)||35 / 35|
|Brush speed (Revolutions per minute)||870 - 1090|
|Water consumption (Litres per minute)||Maximum 1|
|Sound pressure level (Decibel)||75|
|Type of current (Volt/Hertz)||220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (Millimetre)||1129 x 480 x 1031|
- Cleaning brushes
- Pickup brushes
- Mains operation
- Suction motor: 800 Watt
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.