Scrubber drier BD 50/40 RS Bp
Step-on-scrubber-dryer with 51 cm working width and 40 l tank capacity. The step-on- machine combines the manoeuvrability of a walk-behind machine with the speed of a ride-on machine.
This Step-on scrubber dryer offers the manoeuvrability of a walk-behind machine and the speed of a ride-on machine. The BD 50/40 RS is the ideal machine for supermarkets, public buildings, healthcare and contract cleaning. The extremely small turning radi
Features and benefits
- Easy to use.
- eco!efficiency mode saves time, energy, water and cleaning agent.
Automatic filling option
- The machine is simply connected to the water supply. The water supply is automatically shut off when the machine is filled to capacity.
- This saves time, as the operator can do other jobs in the meantime.
- Saves time, energy, water and cleaning agent.
Easy to use controls
- Only 1 button for all cleaning settings. For concise and simple operation and a reduced need for training.
- Suction lips and brushes can be replaced without using tools.
- Vacuum bars can be replaced in no time at all.
Unique squeegee rotating principle
- For absorbing every drop of water in every corner.
Extremely easy to manoeuvre
- For excellent manoeuvrability, large area coverage and less re-cleaning.
- Full view from 30 cm in front of the vehicle. For predictive cleaning.
- Easy to transport and store.
|Brush working width (Millimetre)||510|
|Vacuum working width (Millimetre)||691|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (Litre)||40 / 40|
|Max. area performance (Square metres per hour)||2805|
|Practical area performance (Square metres per hour)||2000|
|Brush speed (Revolutions per minute)||180|
|Brush contact pressure (Grams per square centimetre/Kilogram)||20 / 26|
|Battery voltage (Volt)||36|
|Battery runtime (Hour)||Maximum 2.5|
|Rated input power (Watt)||Maximum 1080|
|Sound pressure level (Decibel)||66.9|
|Traction motor (Watt)||157|
|Weight incl. packaging (Kilogram)||113.2|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (Millimetre)||1118 x 691 x 1316|
- Disc brush
- Curved squeegee
- Traction drive
- Automatic water stop
- Two-tank system
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.